• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
How is tthe lock hyping?
The remaining leak characters are most likely the ones remaining.
It's the fact that one of the leaks screenshots that was included in the CSS leak was a screenshot with All-Star mode with the lock on it. Now I agree this doesn't mean much on either way hends why I'm not anymore or any less hyped then I was previously.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I didn't know Rad Ride was a Sonic Game! (Or had Sonic as a main character)
Besides,I didn't have to put the month. Read the rules. It still says 1991,so it's fine.
You don't have to get snappy and defensive. You had months listed for other characters, so I quickly gave you Sonic's debut month since I knew it, and in case you wanted to update it at all.

And your sarcastic tone doesn't work here since a character's video game debut is simply the first public video game the character appeared in. They don't have to be the main character (though you could technically call Sonic the main character/mascot of the game, since he's the only identifiable character in the game - you can't even see the alleged drivers, and they are given no designs or backstory in the game). It doesn't have to be a game from their main franchise, nor do they have to have a starring role. If those were requirements, then Meta Knight would be listed much later than Kirby and Dedede (1996 at the earliest), since in his debut game (Kirby's Adventure, 1993), he was a minor boss character just like other bosses in the game. He wasn't a defined character when he debuted. Likewise, Mario wasn't even called Mario in his debut game and it isn't part of his "Super Mario" franchise.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Try and keep the Ridley talk to a minimum here... just saying his name attracts rather unsavoury people that I'd prefer not to have in a decent topic.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What the **** is a Sonic? :troll:
Disclaimer: I am not responsible and/or intentional for making your feels hurt by the answer to such a question.
Sonic Fan Viewer Discression is ADVISED, you have been warned.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Rocket Raccoon > Everything > Spoony Bard > Spoony *******.
Doctor Mario > Rocket Raccoon > Everything > Spoony Bard > Spoony ******* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mewtwo :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does >>> mean that a greater sign is greater than a greater sign

Wouldn't that be a paradox?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Doctor Mario > Rocket Raccoon > Everything > Spoony Bard > Spoony ******* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mewtwo :troll:
Mewtwo>>>>Everything in both recorded and theoretical planes of existence>>>>Another clone who would have been better off an alt>Pichu.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Rocket Raccoon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom