• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
...Really now. I want to compare regular Pit and Dark Pit. My annoyances may be solved now!
Well, like I said before, Pit has two rings of light around his left bracelet that Dark Pit doesn't have.

I think it's the only thing that will distinguish both Pits when in metal form.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, like I said before, Pit has two rings of light around his left bracelet that Dark Pit doesn't have.

I think it's the only thing that will distinguish both Pits when in metal form.
I need pictures, man. It helps, I guess. I still want a true Metal Sonic. >_> I'll totally play as Metal Metal Sonic. The sad part is that it isn't redundant in this context if it's an alt. :p

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
3DS games look so bad when watching outside of the 3DS but so good on the actual console.

I've seen this happen with KIU, FEA, MK7 and once again Smash 3DS proves it. The game looks beautiful, the characters look great.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm glad the suspense for characters is over with,now I can move on.

Waluigi for SSB5 anyone? :troll:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
So... How's Villager looking in regards to "competitive" play?

He(or she) is a really fun character with a crap ton of options for edge guarding.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But would you feel terrible about beating Duck Hunt? :p
Maybe PETA. Maybe they'll sue again,then get overruled for Conspiracy.
Yeah,I watch Law and Order. It's the only crime series where a Doctor Who character shows up as a lawyer (River Song/Mrs.Song in cameo)

Why did some people want Jigglypuff cut, anyways?
My friend thinks it should just sit there being cute instead of trying to figure out if sleeping will break the Master Sword.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
:mewtwomelee::popo:

We must have different definitions of "understandable"...
Have you ever programmed? I have.

Development time can be a ***** because programming doesn't always go smoothly. In fact, it's the opposite. Bugs can be a pain in the ass to fix and sometimes you may not have a clue on what's causing it and that is very time consuming and tiresome.

Believe me, I know what I'm talking about and whenever Sakurai (or any other developer, really) are interviewed and offer insight on what's behind the scenes, I can often relate to their position.

That is why I don't ***** about cuts, no matter how displeasing they may be, and also why I don't mind clones for what they are.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Page 337 should be the page of the Pudding Pop. :039:

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Have you ever programmed? I have.

Development time can be a ***** because programming doesn't always go smoothly. In fact, it's the opposite. Bugs can be a pain in the *** to fix and sometimes you may not have a clue on what's causing it and that is very time consuming and tiresome.

Believe me, I know what I'm talking about and whenever Sakurai (or any other developer, really) are interviewed and offer insight on what's behind the scenes, I can often relate to their position.

That is why I don't ***** about cuts, no matter how displeasing they may be, and also why I don't mind clones for what they are.
I have. It's only Zelda Classic, but getting everything to work right is awful. Just setting up every sprite to add to it from the game series I'm adapting is hard as hell. Then setting every piece of programming, like entering a dungeon, for instance. And so on.

The only thing that's slightly easy is... making items. At best. Yeahhhhhh. And this is one of the easiest programming things to do.

I've used RPG Maker as well. It was slightly easier, but no less difficult. There is no such thing as "easily programming a game". Now, making all the data you want to put into a game is easy. Implementing it is a nightmare. I'm working on a Quest 64 Pokemon hack. I still am only in the "spreadsheets with all the ideal content" stage. And I've been that way for over a year now. Enough said.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now that I just see how smoothly the game runs on the 3DS, I've come with terms with the Ice Climbers being gone.

Processing the visuals and 8 players at the same time must take quite the toll on the 3DS's processing unit.

I wouldn't want to have framerate drops whenever the Ice Climbers were present. That would put a stain on the game's overall quality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom