• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm waiting too. I'm too put off by all the begging going around the internet to ask around myself. It was jarring enough opening Facebook on Friday and having several people message me asking for codes I didn't have.
That's kinda one of the reasons I opted for Frost (Not to mention the person who gave it to me asked me to give it to someone who didn't go around begging for the codes and all and waited patiently and politely).

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
What custom moves did mega man get

tell me he got rolling cutter
Nope...

Metal Blade- Metal Man
Hyper Bomb- Bomb Man
Shadow Blade- Shadow Man

Leaf Shield- Wood Man
Skull Shield- Skull Man
Plant Shield- Plant Man

Rush Coil
Beat
Tornado Hold- Tornado Man

Crash Bomb- Crash Man
Danger Wrap- Burst Man
Ice Slasher- Ice Man

Add in: Really? After I took the time to look up the proper names and everything? *flips continent*

Last edited:

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Nope...

Metal Blade- Metal Man
Hyper Bomb- Bomb Man
Shadow Blade- Shadow Man

Leaf Shield- Wood Man
Skull Shield- Skull Man
Plant Shield- Plant Man

Rush Coil
Beat

Crash Bomb- Crash Man
Danger Wrap- Burst Man
Ice Slasher- Ice Man

Add in: Really? After I took the time to look up the proper names and everything? *flips continent*
So out of his entire moveset, he only has one move representing Megaman 4? That's disappointing...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Nope...

Metal Blade- Metal Man
Hyper Bomb- Bomb Man
Shadow Blade- Shadow Man

Leaf Shield- Wood Man
Skull Shield- Skull Man
Plant Shield- Plant Man

Rush Coil
Beat

Crash Bomb- Crash Man
Danger Wrap- Burst Man
Ice Slasher- Ice Man

Of all of them, I managed to predict two of 'em: Tornado Hold (which I'm really surprised about) and Skull Barrier.

Glad we get to see another weapon from Mega Man 8. Tengu Man's awesome.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone notice that guns were too violent for smash but there are guns in smash now

Like revolvers and shotguns

Last edited:

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Its too bad there aren't alternative regular moves, as I would rather have Megaman's up-smash be Pharaoh Shot. If only because Spark Shot was so worthless in the original game and Megaman 3 has other moves representing it already.

Soul.

Infinites of any kind bother me in this game. I hope it gets patched or banned.

But..but ZSS is no Ice Climbers. inb4 cut depression....yeah, it should be patched.
I could imagine Robin mains being like this if it didn't get patched:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nope...

Metal Blade- Metal Man
Hyper Bomb- Bomb Man
Shadow Blade- Shadow Man

Leaf Shield- Wood Man
Skull Shield- Skull Man
Plant Shield- Plant Man

Rush Coil
Beat

Crash Bomb- Crash Man
Danger Wrap- Burst Man
Ice Slasher- Ice Man

Are there any images or videos of this?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Of all of them, I managed to predict two of 'em: Tornado Hold (which I'm really surprised about) and Skull Barrier.

Glad we get to see another weapon from Mega Man 8. Tengu Man's awesome.

I knew Shadow Blade and Skull Barrier would be customs once the normal specials were shown.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nope...

Metal Blade- Metal Man
Hyper Bomb- Bomb Man
Shadow Blade- Shadow Man

Leaf Shield- Wood Man
Skull Shield- Skull Man
Plant Shield- Plant Man

Rush Coil
Beat

Crash Bomb- Crash Man
Danger Wrap- Burst Man
Ice Slasher- Ice Man

Well, it never occurred to me to check the mega man character sub forum

All his moves hadn't been found last I checked

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Okay, what uses do Leaf Shield have? I've rarely been using it. I thought I heard someone say it'll deflect but it didn't work. :4megaman:

D

Deleted member

Haven't seen Xbox and PS news as of recently, but looks like the Mojang acquisition by Microsoft thing is real.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Okay, what uses do Leaf Shield have? I've rarely been using it. I thought I heard someone say it'll deflect but it didn't work. :4megaman:
Honestly, from myself who's played 90% matches as Mega Man, Leaf Shield is Mega Man's worst move. Or at least, worst special move. The only good use for it is using it in conjuction with a grab/throw, as it'll rack up extra damage without dropping your opponent quicker.

It has slow start up, lasts for 4 seconds, you can't attack without throwing your shield forward, but worst of all, projectiles can still pass between the leaves if their timing is right.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Today browsing, I got a revelation, making me see my wrongs and mistakes I made in my past. Screw :4peach:,:rosalina:,:4zelda:,:4zss:,:4robinf:,:4lucina:,:4palutena: and :4wiifit:!!!

THIS, people, is the supreme waifu!!!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You know you wanna see this too.
*Imagines Goddess Waifu and Time Traveler Waifu making out* ... maybe include Princess Waifu, Tactician Waifu, Hunter Waifu, Fitness Waifu, Wise Waifu and Cosmic Waifu and we have a deal

TylerBlackRunIt

I'm from YouTube
3DS FC
2509-3601-8302
- I made this video showing my Top 40 Most Wanted Pokemon Characters that I want to see playable in Pokken Tournament. :drshrug:

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Honestly, from myself who's played 90% matches as Mega Man, Leaf Shield is Mega Man's worst move. Or at least, worst special move. The only good use for it is using it in conjuction with a grab/throw, as it'll rack up extra damage without dropping your opponent quicker.

It has slow start up, lasts for 4 seconds, you can't attack without throwing your shield forward, but worst of all, projectiles can still pass between the leaves if their timing is right.
Not to mention you can't recover whilst having the leaf shield activated (Though I guess that may fall into the "you can't attack without throwing your shield forward" part) I managed to take Megaman down several times during the demo because of this.

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Are either of Megaman's other shields any better? I don't really care since he isn't on my list of planned mains, but it would be a shame for such a hyped character to be so underperforming.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Are either of Megaman's other shields any better? I don't really care since he isn't on my list of planned mains, but it would be a shame for such a hyped character to be so underperforming.
Oh he's not underperforming at all. He just has a rubbish special move, like Mario's FLUDD.

I only have the demo, but looking at the stats of his other shields, they might fit perform a little better than his Leaf Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom