• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I do. That is all that they can announce, really. Given the awkward picture of the day, I am even more certain of that notion.
I agree and 7 hours i mean they have to show something of interest other than the gameplay i mean seriously stop tempting the us with videos i mean japan already got there smash game at least give us the demo

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Year of Luigi is never over
Century of Luigi. Keep it going son.

If any of you guys wanna help support the cut veterans please come here and sign or express your wants through social media

http://smashboards.com/threads/to-all-those-who-want-their-vets-as-dlc.367246/
I'd rather wait for DLC to actually be confirmed before going into something like this. But keep fighting the fight if you want to man. I got nothing against that.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not trying to attention ***** or anything, but f*** do I feel s****. :c
Well, if you're disappointed, then that's that. But you seem to be handling it well. So that's way better than some other people.

If you're talking about something else. Then maybe watching something funny will lighten you up. That helps me out.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's gonna take a bit for me to get used to some of the characters of the roster even though I'll probably hate a few forever or just extensively. It includes the following:

-Pac-Man: I'm slowly getting used to him, but give me a while to do so, especially after I see his full moveset.
-Shulk: Still don't like him. It'll take a while for me to get over it.
-Mii: It's impossible for me to like them. I'd rather use em as a punching bag.
-That... Dog: I think I may hate him as much as I hate Ice Climbers, and that's saying a lot, but someone's gotta fit the retro slot, right? Still hate him.
-Dr. Mario: I have this issue with clones, let alone the fact that we have enough Mario characters already.
-Dark Pit: I could have forgiven him taking a slot, but him having the same moves and his own victory theme while Palutena has the same one as Pit's (from what I heard) irritates me so much.

However, if the characters are at least balanced, I'll settle for things a bit more. At least certain other characters didn't make it, and that I have my Palutena, and a renewed hype for Bowser Jr. Maybe the Wii U has some secrets that can improve things, who knows?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll admit. I've been wanting him long before I even came here. And now it's finally come true. Needless to say. I'm hyped.
Yeah, if Mario is supposedly a combo machine in Smash 4, I think Dr. Mario would be even better. I'll try him out along with the rest of the characters in the game to see who's going to be my main.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
So was it confirmed that this is the final roster for the 3DS version? No Choir Boys, Mewtwo, Ridley, or King K. Rool?

Soul.

So was it confirmed that this is the final roster for the 3DS version? No Choir Boys, Mewtwo, Ridley, or King K. Rool?
For both games. Didn't Sakurai say we'd have the same roster on the Smash Direct?
No, those four aren't in.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is it true Ness gets some of Lucas' attacks for custom moves?

If that's true, Ness should have gotten a Lucas costume

Morbi

Scavenger
It's gonna take a bit for me to get used to some of the characters of the roster even though I'll probably hate a few forever or just extensively. It includes the following:

-Pac-Man: I'm slowly getting used to him, but give me a while to do so, especially after I see his full moveset.
-Shulk: Still don't like him. It'll take a while for me to get over it.
-Mii: It's impossible for me to like them. I'd rather use em as a punching bag.
-That... Dog: I think I may hate him as much as I hate Ice Climbers, and that's saying a lot, but someone's gotta fit the retro slot, right? Still hate him.
-Dr. Mario: I have this issue with clones, let alone the fact that we have enough Mario characters already.
-Dark Pit: I could have forgiven him taking a slot, but him having the same moves and his own victory theme while Palutena has the same one as Pit's (from what I heard) irritates me so much.

However, if the characters are at least balanced, I'll settle for things a bit more. At least certain other characters didn't make it, and that I have my Palutena, and a renewed hype for Bowser Jr. Maybe the Wii U has some secrets that can improve things, who knows?
Ironically, every one of those characters are my favorite additions aside from Pac-Man.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know why some of you guys don't like the Duck Hunt Dog. He's pretty hype. I get that clones get hate. That's always been a thing. But the Dog is alright in my book.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ironically, every one of those characters are my favorite additions aside from Pac-Man.
I'll admit, I don't mind Pac-Man. Mostly because I like the sound of his moveset (especially his aerials).

I don't know why some of you guys don't like the Duck Hunt Dog. He's pretty hype. I get that clones get hate. That's always been a thing. But the Dog is alright in my book.
One thing I really love with him is just how out there their attacks are. You throw a can? Nope, you direct it using light gun shots. It's little attacks like that which make me respect a character more.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
He's the new R.O.B, I guess. And people have always hated him anyway for that laughing taunt. :awesome:

I do wonder, though.
Was he originally conceived as a second retro character alongside the Ice Climbers, or was he only worked on when Sakurai was unsure if the IC's were gonna work on the 3DS version, as a sort of "failsafe" retro rep?

----

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I do not understand why clones get all the hate. It is more logical to hate on a character that actually detracted from the development of your "most wanted character." There is no use in complaining about costumes turned characters with minimal effort. But hey, that is fact, fact is not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom