• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
So... Mewtwo isn't in? That sucks... Especially after Zipzo got my hopes up.

So I take it that the leak was the final roster?

D

Deleted member

With the potential some characters have for costumes, I'd be surprised if there wasn't.
Daisy as a Peach alt, in particular, would be a good choice.
As would Ocarina of Time costumes for Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf, or SF64 costumes for Fox and Falco.
Actually, they could replace the Daisy pallete with a full-blown Daisy alternate costume, with a model, voice, and all that stuff. That would please Miiverse users. :troll:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So. Some kind of leak showed up that said that if you link both versions you unlock the "final five". I think a vg journalist was stated as saying it.

*cough.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Ultimately if you're old like me, the Smash Roster is flawless. And having been playing Xenoblade recently, even the newcomers are encouraging. Great balance of every era in Nintendo's history, except 16-bit I guess.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
It was (and also Miis, but nobody cares about them).
Oh well... I'm a little disappointed, mostly because no Mewtwo, but I'll manage. The game itself looks better than the other games in the series, and if I survived no Mewtwo in Brawl, I can survive him no being in Smash 4. Besides, there's always the chance of DLC.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ultimately if you're old like me, the Smash Roster is flawless. And having been playing Xenoblade recently, even the newcomers are encouraging. Great balance of every era in Nintendo's history, except 16-bit I guess.
And GBA era.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
And GBA era.
While I totally agree and forgot - technically 16-bit?

Yeah, there's basically no GBA representation now other than the series that are always on every iteration of Nintendo hardware. At least we get a RAD F-Zero stage.

D

Deleted member

So. Some kind of leak showed up that said that if you link both versions you unlock the "final five". I think a vg journalist was stated as saying it.

*cough.
I AM НЕ ДЕЛАЕМ THIS ****

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
F*ck.

I just got the bad news.

But, as my new signature says, Ridley always comes back in the next game.

Also, I got Bowser Jr. who I've wanted for a while so yay, but holy hell those cuts are killing me

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

*cough.
Wether that's true or not it's a good thing I have both consoles and so will get both versions.

Soul.

So I guess we don't need that Wario GIF anymore. Speaking of Wario, did he get nerfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom