• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
There was Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion, in which characters were often sent offscreen by their own jumps and recovery moves. That's right, it was so floaty that it made Brawl look ground-based.
Trust me, I know very well about that game, as well as TMNT Smash Up.

A couple companies left that could get people reasonably hyped with their own Smash-esque game are Sega and Disney.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I like all of them BUT Canvas Curses. Triple deluxes final boss music is good but not as good as Return to dreamlands but I despise Canvas Curses' music
I just want a Triple Deluxe/Super Star/Return to Dreamland esque Kirby game for the WiiU. Not that ball kirby paint crud.
And Kid Icarus U also!
Fire Emblem maybe?
I can go on forever
:246:

T

Trick or Treat

It was kind of a mutual breakup. I told him the truth, about how the person I have feelings for is my ladyfriend. And I apologized like 8000 times about leading him on. He actually felt bad because he knew that me and the girl wouldn't end up together. So we broke up and are at that awkward "trying to stay friends" stage. It'll take time but I am sure we'll get back to normal eventually.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I like all of them BUT Canvas Curses. Triple deluxes final boss music is good but not as good as Return to dreamlands but I despise Canvas Curses' music
Drawcia's soul is easily one of my favorite Video Game final boss themes ever.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
"As I mentioned on the homepage, anyone who is a fan of Rocket Raccoon is a Raccoonatic. Clearly, not all Rocket fans play Marvel Heroes or maybe any online game. If you are a Raccoonatic and want to be listed here. L"
More peeps like you, fraud! :p
:247:
Says the anime fraud

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It was kind of a mutual breakup. I told him the truth, about how the person I have feelings for is my ladyfriend. And I apologized like 8000 times about leading him on. He actually felt bad because he knew that me and the girl wouldn't end up together. So we broke up and are at that awkward "trying to stay friends" stage. It'll take time but I am sure we'll get back to normal eventually.
I dont stay friend with people I break up with pfff on kept texting me so I blocked him
My god......

Who ever made this has set me to tears........
My baby brought home once more :')
That is so ****ing blobby and defacing a Villager amiibo... I'll shut up

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I dont stay friend with people I break up with pfff on kept texting me so I blocked him

That is so ****ing blobby
Well it wasn't a "bad" breakup and we've been close friends for almost half our lives. So we're (hopefully) not gonna just throw that all away

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well it wasn't a "bad" breakup and we've been close friends for almost half our lives. So we're (hopefully) not gonna just throw that all away
well its better you are out of that relationship anyway just don't go hoping and praying you and you other friend will get together. I only wish breakups to happen with people that really hurt me

rabbit prince.jpg

Im a mean mean girl sometimes
Still better than Morth.
Seeing how it is painting over a rare Villager Amiibo, Id say Morth is a bit better

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

well its better you are out of that relationship anyway just don't go hoping and praying you and you other friend will get together. I only wish breakups to happen with people that really hurt me

View attachment 33150
Im a mean mean girl sometimes

Seeing how it is painting over a rare Villager Amiibo, Id say Morth is a bit better
I know, I know. Can't help but be disappointed. Girl I love is in a relationship and the guy I love as a best friend is now my ex and just would not be happy dating him longterm. But that's life.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The good thing about Nappy's Wondertrade Events is that I can toss garbage and get good stuff
I traded a Wurmple for a 6IV Deoxys with Pokérus....nicknamed "SpaceEbola".....wat

EDIT: AND A FREAKING LATIOS OH MY GOD

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
-bleep-, right eye's twitching! I NEED THAT EYE FOR PERIPHERAL VISION! *is left eye dominant*

Anyway, I made a connection... sort of. Iori Yagami has sick moves based on (fictional) martial arts that basically makes your hands into claws. Wolf uses his claws. What if Wolf's Final Smash was this?

Mario Paint Medley is pretty ****ing good sounding
Hell yeah it is.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I know, I know. Can't help but be disappointed. Girl I love is in a relationship and the guy I love as a best friend is now my ex and just would not be happy dating him longterm. But that's life.
yep thats life. you know what cheers me up though, Yanderes
Picture of me 109.png

Picture of me 104.png

Picture of me 8.png
I don't know, personally I thought it looked good.
Still for me all it is is "painting and defacing something rare" but thats just me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom