• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You still haven't watched that one
I'm reading it :troll:
The good thing about Nappy's Wondertrade Events is that I can toss garbage and get good stuff
I traded a Wurmple for a 6IV Deoxys with Pokérus....nicknamed "SpaceEbola".....wat

EDIT: AND A FREAKING LATIOS OH MY GOD
Space ebola XD
yep thats life. you know what cheers me up though, Yanderes

Still for me all it is is "painting and defacing something rare" but thats just me
cant spell yandere without Mirai Nikki
I know, I know. Can't help but be disappointed. Girl I love is in a relationship and the guy I love as a best friend is now my ex and just would not be happy dating him longterm. But that's life.
Life is cruel sometimes
:246:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
cant spell yandere without Mirai Nikki
you mean "girl who gets all the attention away from the better yanderes"?
Well, we have to do SOMETHING with the defective amiibos.
THAT VILLAGER WASN'T A DEFECT THOUGH. If It was I must of missed it saying that.
Dandere exist?! Then what's the difference between a kuudere and dandere? Or yangire and yandere?

What about a tsunyandere?
*sees "tsun"

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
the first one is some dude on pixiv OC I think. but the whole picture was perfetly creepy I couldn't help it.
Let me get this straight, the picture of the Lucas Amiibo was "creepy" by your standards and that made it awful? I don't get it.

Also, I see that you're criticizing it mostly due to it being a Villager Amiibo. But once again, it's their property, I don't see why it's awful he changed some thing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Let me get this straight, the picture of the Lucas Amiibo was "creepy" by your standards and that made it awful? I don't get it.

Also, I see that you're criticizing it mostly due to it being a Villager Amiibo. But once again, it's their property, I don't see why it's awful he changed some thing.
What no what that creepy wasnt to the damn amiibo. That was a reply to ****ing Envy.

Also, Is it bad for me to have the opinion that rare amiibos should be tamperd with? Jeez Im sorry If I struck a nerve. Its not like I'm taking there amiibos and breaking them because I dont like it. They can keep doing what they are doing.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What no what that creepy wasnt to the damn amiibo. That was a reply to ****ing Envy.

Also, Is it bad for me to have the opinion that rare amiibos should be tamperd with? Jeez Im sorry If I struck a nerve. Its not like I'm taking there amiibos and breaking them because I dont like it. They can keep doing what they are doing.
But they're not rare.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Not for me! I love roll spammers! They are easy for a lucario to punish!
Yeah. Also, what was that Greninja doing with those Shadow Sneaks? .-. It's so punishable and obvious what they're doing. >_>

Oh yeah I should actually finish this homework first ehehe

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Totally Believeable.png

Fantastic! This is not a joke! I am the 1.000.000th visitor!
Again!
:015:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
View attachment 33159
Fantastic! This is not a joke! I am the 1.000.000th visitor!
Again!
:015:
Wow!
Twice in one week!
Better click on it now to gain your prize again!:troll:

Also, I feel like I should say that I love how nobody questioned this:
upload_2014-12-17_21-45-52.png

Never change Social Thread.
Never changerifyeding.:troll:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Yeah. Also, what was that Greninja doing with those Shadow Sneaks? .-. It's so punishable and obvious what they're doing. >_>

Oh yeah I should actually finish this homework first ehehe
He was thinking I was not watching the floor for a big moving blob of shadow, which I was watching for!
Though it is a legit pain when on a stage that has a pure black ground. (still stupidly obvious though at a distance due to the whole standing around doing nothing bit)

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
yeah thy are O.o Barely anyone cant find Villager amiibos at all. I cant even find one within a 100 mile radius of where I live. Him, and Marth are the ones I heard I SUPER hard to find
And wii fit, all 3 are getting scalped for like 100000000 moneys

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
And wii fit, all 3 are getting scalped for like 100000000 moneys
I have seen a few WFT in my area but no Marths or Villager. The same day I looked in my game area in walmart for a Villager, another woman came by looking for the same thing. She said she looked eveywhere.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I can't deny though, when I was an otaku/weaboo/they're both the same thing, I was obsessed with tsunderes. Especially the famous quartet voiced by Rie Kugimiya (well, at least 3 of them, I never finished Shakugan no Shana).

I'm glad those days are over.

Nowadays, while I like some characters that can be considered to be of the archetype, I'm not hooked to it like I used to.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Which dere is the one that gives no ****s? that one I like.
Ritsu, the first girl, is... complex. I don't really know how to describe her other than: bookworm. She loves reading and loves to talk about books, but she doesn't really have many friends nor does she actively make friends. So, she's a loner who is really nice if you take time to understand her.

Sayaka, the other girl, is simply put: a -bleep-. Her sole existence is to seduce and dump men along with messing around with Mayumi. She's a sadist and if you're into that sort of thing, then have fun suffering since she'll likely dump you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom