• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*watches the entirety of To the Moon* RIIIIIIVER!!! WHY?! And Joey, and Johnny, and even their mother who went cuckoo and destroyed Johnny!!! SO SAD!!! SO HEARTWARMING!!! SO BITTERSWEET!!!

So beautiful...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I don't know why, but I guess due to where it comes from I can't get the video to work. Sorry.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Kinda wish you kept the Woody attire.

Everytime I scroll past your avatar and your gif of Gogo, I'm having a hard time looking away.

I have an affinity for girls with short/tomboy-ish hair. :nervous:
Hard time, eh?

Thank me later
Yeah...
Plus it doesn't fit as well.
Perhaps Jessie is a better alternative...
The only characters that kind of fit with my username would be Buzz (duh!), Reptillus Maximus (and the Cleric), and a bunch of side characters from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. Plus...
...I never really liked Jessie ._.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If you don't cut it out I'll switch out to a Virion avatar and periodically propose to you.
Virion? Weak ****. Sain the Insane is much better at wooing fair maiden's hearts. There is even a FE ROM hack where that's his only attack.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Virion? Weak ****. Sain the Insane is much better at wooing fair maiden's hearts. There is even a FE ROM hack where that's his only attack.
Meanwhile, Lucina makes women question their sexuality and Marth makes men question theirs.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Aw my video was worthless! Lucario's upsmash does not trump shadow sneak, I just had far better reflexes then my opponent. LAME!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Sorry but is Lucina rally that cute? I dont see it
Omg These MLG montages are amazing
As one of Lucina's biggest fans on this forum, I can honestly say I have never found her cute. Granted, she is attractive for being a time-travelling sword master, but still, not cute.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aw my video was worthless! Lucario's upsmash does not trump shadow sneak, I just had far better reflexes then my opponent. LAME!
Silly Lucario, Shadow Sneak is a Ghost-type move of course you don't have any advantages against it, but it goes both ways, so whatever.

Speaking of short hair and tomboys... The new game, Life is Strange, from DontNod, the developers who made Remember Me, just got its first trailer. @ TJ-Works TJ-Works and @ Kenith Kenith , :p. Anyway, it reminds me of the Butterfly Effect which I never seen, but heard of and the theory that it's named after. Time travel and a girl with blue hair... Sure, why not.

Sorry but is Lucina rally that cute? I dont see it

Omg These MLG montages are amazing
Well, Cynthia is. After all, she's a @Pega-pony Princess. :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Speaking of short hair and tomboys... The new game, Life is Strange, from DontNod, the developers who made Remember Me, just got its first trailer. @ TJ-Works TJ-Works and @ Kenith Kenith , :p. Anyway, it reminds me of the Butterfly Effect which I never seen, but heard of and the theory that it's named after. Time travel and a girl with blue hair... Sure, why not.
Hmm, does look intriguing. Might end up on my backlo-

Episode 1 out of 5
nope.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This is just too much, closest thing to a next gen Toejam & Earl game. Too bad my funky brothas look like they had let themselves go over the years. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hmm, does look intriguing. Might end up on my backlo-

nope.
It's $4.99 for one chapter or $19.99 for all of them. That's nothing compared to what other companies are charging for (their incomplete games). Hell, Assassin's Creed: Unity just dropped to $30 (for the holiday) and Call of Duty games still have their original MSRP of $59.99 or $49.99 depending on the platform. MW2 is old as -bleep- and I remember that it still cost that much until just recently.

Or, you could just wait until they're all out and some sale is on to pick it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom