• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I thought it was medium funny.

yeah melee is pretty good, a lvl samus in that game pissed me off so much. And ORAS's music... idk It sounded like a step down from X and Ys' to me.
I was never a huge fan of Pokemon music to begin with. Not that it was bad, but I just can't really listen to it outside of the game. But there was one song, in the 5th gen series that I really really liked. In the town with the big walls I think...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You you should blow a joke out of proportion and make drama out of it, It WAS funny until people took to seriously, now the mood is dead. damn and to think I woke up this morning.
Its like how Vinny from vinesause makes these stupid jokes that are funny but then they get blown up and become not funny
I have NO idea what you're trying to say.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I thought it was medium funny.

I was never a huge fan of Pokemon music to begin with. Not that it was bad, but I just can't really listen to it outside of the game. But there was one song, in the 5th gen series that I really really liked. In the town with the big walls I think...
Thats understandable and by big walls do you mean Castelia City?

I'm pretty sure that most people here are too chill to fall for that, but yeah, let's not there.
"I'm pretty sure that most people here are too chill to fall for that"
The responses beg to differ..
I have NO idea what you're trying to say.
Well then Ill stop talking because its early morning and I'm still half asleep and I cant think right when I'm half asleep

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Well...gotta go learn how to paint Amiibos.
I would totally buy a Peach amiibo if it was painted like her Fire Peach costume. Now if only she had the ponytail...

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

Thats understandable and by big walls do you mean Castelia City?

"I'm pretty sure that most people here are too chill to fall for that"
The responses beg to differ..

Well then Ill stop talking because its early morning and I'm still half asleep and I cant think right when I'm half asleep
Hmm not Castelia. One of the peaceful towns. Lacunosa? I think that's it.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've noticed you're slowly devolving from Tyrantiar, to Pupitar. Are you going to become Larvitar next? When does it end, Wolfie?
The Tyrannitar line is one my favorites, and I just noticed there are smilies for them. So I'm overusing them XD
:248:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Amiibos are really hard to get. No one seems to have :4falcon:or:4luigi: or knows when they're getting them. I better preorder :4sheik:as soon as possible.

T

Trick or Treat

I really need to find and order a Christmas gift for that girl I mentioned I have feelings for. Super last minute. X.x

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I really need to find and order a Christmas gift for that girl I mentioned I have feelings for. Super last minute. X.x
I hope it isnt gonna be something that will make her bf wonder something bad. just be careful. One wrong present and her relationship could fall. I hope the present is nothing intimate pfff
Amiibos are really hard to get. No one seems to have :4falcon:or:4luigi: or knows when they're getting them. I better preorder :4sheik:as soon as possible.
But Luigi isnt even out yet, no for me at leaste

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I hope it isnt gonna be something that will make her bf wonder something bad. just be careful. One wrong present and her relationship could fall. I hope the present is nothing intimate pfff

But Luigi isnt even out yet, no for me at leaste
Hehe...if only you knew what I did for her birthday... But yeah it won't be anything crazy. Just something anime/video game related...probably

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just got kicked for Targeting One Player, even though I wasn't.
Sakurai.
Why did you make that a Ban'able Offense.
Please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom