• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
My university course requires zero written examinations, for it is all practical coursework.

Zero revision, guys. Imagine that.

:awesome:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Well if it is her fav character, I dont know if you she would care how much she gets. I think a pillow and a plush is good enough, I'm sure she will like it and if she says " Well you could of sent more..." Then wow.

There is nothing as stressful as trying to pick a good professor for class but none of the other professors times fit into the schedule all while trying to reschedule an appointment with my psychiatrist

I hate being grown up, someone help
So I caved and ordered the limited edition of Kingdom Hearts 2.5. I wanted to get the big collector's bundle since it comes with a plushie and awesome art book but it was sold out. :/

I still think she'll be happy with it.

Ugh I know, trying to configure your schedule perfectly is stressful. Not a fun time.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So anyway I finally uploaded that replay I mentioned!
I just love having cowardly villagers as teammates! ITS JUST SO HELPFUL!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I caved and ordered the limited edition of Kingdom Hearts 2.5. I wanted to get the big collector's bundle since it comes with a plushie and awesome art book but it was sold out. :/

I still think she'll be happy with it.

Ugh I know, trying to configure your schedule perfectly is stressful. Not a fun time.
hooooly oh yes she will love that
and yeah, god its annoying. makes me wanna lay on the floor and poof

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Go back to your Space adventures with Woody Space Stranger. We want the real Space Stranger to resurect from his ashes.
Looks like you might have a problem there. Space Stranger was finally captured by Zurg and placed in a plastic-card prison.

Free him, Luggy. Free him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom