• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Greatest death of a villain in human history.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
But in my opinion, it is rather bad... I men it sounds like they took the bad horns from the original and put them into a computer and made them electronic horn. The only music I like in that game was the Team leader music
Is it in a good way ?

I know Imma get attacked for this opinion though

Last edited:

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
But in my opinion, it is rather bad... I men it sounds like they took the bad horns from the original and put them into a computer and made them electronic horn. The only music I like in that game was the Team leader music

I know Imma get attacked for this opinion though
I'm just here for the popcorn.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
its not really bait its an opinion. Why does an opinion have to be seen as bait? If it turned into bait I apologize
The reason it's bait is because it's a negative opinion that not only came right out of nowhere, but that you also acknowledged would get you hate.
That makes it bait.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
YOUR KINDNESS MISSED THE JOKE! STOP BEING SO NICE!
NEVER
tumblr_inline_n65xyhQHZ21qkvtnu.gif

The reason it's bait is because it's a negative opinion that not only came right out of nowhere, but that you also acknowledged would get you hate.
That makes it bait.
If you know me by now, I acknowledge it because I accept it. Anyone has the right to come at me for my opinion and I'll accept their opinion.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

You might wanna say that you accept other opinions as well because oh boy.... the backlash I will get can compare to Melee elitist /fans that love melee to death.
Ehh, why accept other opinions? My opinion is the correct one.

nah but seriously melee doesn't suck and I can also say I was disappointed in ORAS' music.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Ehh, why accept other opinions? My opinion is the correct one.

nah but seriously melee doesn't suck and I can also say I was disappointed in ORAS' music.
yeah melee is pretty good, a lvl samus in that game pissed me off so much. And ORAS's music... idk It sounded like a step down from X and Ys' to me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME.
I SHALL TAKE OUT THE FORK OF JUSTICE!

Really, you should know that it doesn't matter if you're kidding. It's NOT funny.
You you should blow a joke out of proportion and make drama out of it, It WAS funny until people took to seriously, now the mood is dead. damn and to think I woke up this morning.
Its like how Vinny from vinesause makes these stupid jokes that are funny but then they get blown up and become not funny

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Well...gotta go learn how to paint Amiibos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom