• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Well, I had to do it.
Thanks @ Frostwraith Frostwraith for being a good mod. You were pretty good at doing that. It's okay to not be a moderator anymore, I mean some people retire from being staff.
Nonetheless, I hope your problems are solved sooner or later. Once again, thank you for everything.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Oh god did they really forgot how to drop things?
It was in the Tower of the Gods, they ware just throwing stuff around for a while and doing wierd workarounds.
WHOA Did Jon really say that?
Something to the effect, if I remember correctly. He said leaving Grumps was the worst part of the experiance, it has to do with something that happened during E3 that made them split up, some drama they are legaly bound NOT to say, which is kinda ****ed up to be honest.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Arin pretty much is all about **** jokes (sorry for the big words kids). When Jon was here, there was an actual balance between them, with Jon giving good stories and an overall good fun, even with those types of jokes.

Now we have Arin alone, with Danny who got other things to do (and are way better than what Arin does) and those puts the man alone. Add the fact that his wife doesn't have any control on him and you got the true Arin.

It's sad, but I think Game Grumps should have ended with Jon. But Arin is just stuck with Game Grumps because animating is too complicated on Youtube. Now he's just "A guy who yells and make **** jokes" that do let's plays. Meanwhile, Jon is in a better position, with NormalBoots and his videos.

Jon was right, Game Grumps was the worst part of his career. It doesn't surprise that Arin went down because of it.
Ive read in some interview that to Arin, GG is business first and foremost, so it isnt suprising he would push for an easy life of an LP'er with huge fanbase.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ive read in some interview that to Arin, GG is business first and foremost, so it isnt suprising he would push for an easy life of an LP'er with huge fanbase.
That's...disgusting. It's sad to see how a simple channel that was created for fun by two friends end up being a business. I'm glad Jon left the Grumps.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Actually, no. I thought of doing that without items.
Is 1v1 good for you?
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
But lemme finish watching this Video first
Should take 'bout 2 Minutes~

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

If my calculations are correct, which I don't have enough data but whatever

Cards against humanity were able to sell poop for $6 a box to 30,000 people