• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Wow I'm a bit late but I'm sad to hear that @Frostwraith is retiring so to speak. I just wanted to say thanks for everything, you were one of the two mods who welcomed me here a couple of months ago along with @FalKoopa. I hope you can sort out your other concerns and still post here soon!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey, I found an image that works! It's a sphere controller.

Which reminds me of this.

Soul.

>donut-shaped display
>they are aware people go full backlash and riot mode
>game over
>sega effect takes over

They don't want that, right? Then just implement the donut shaped display on the QoL device which won't be released until 20XX. The next handheld would then have a normal-shaped display.
Well, their sales have been pretty lackluster recently.....until the release of Smash and ORAS. If they make a donut-shaped handheld they would lose money even more and they obviously don't want that to happen.
So yeah, let's just hope it's a traditional handheld.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

"NEW YORK—Lauding his sturdy build, immaculate pedigree, and unparalleled ability to latch onto opponents’ throats until they bleed to death, sources confirmed today that purebred American pit bull terrier Nitro is widely expected to secure top honors at this year’s Westminster Kennel Club Dog Fight.

As the most vicious canines among each of the club’s 190 recognized breeds square off Tuesday night, Nitro is reportedly the odds-on favorite to win it all, having already mercilessly ripped apart each of his opponents to become the last pit bull remaining in the nation’s most prestigious dog fighting competition.

“Since 1877, the Westminster Dog Fight has featured only the finest bred and most brutally trained competitors, and Nitro is one of the deadliest specimens we’ve seen in years,” said Sporting Dog Journal columnist Mark Halberstrom, adding that judges would give the 3-year-old animal high scores in categories such as jaw-clamping strength, incisor sharpness, and overall bloodlust. “He’ll likely tear his way through the toy breeds very quickly, tossing the Yorkshire terriers, the Maltese, and the pugs around like throw pillows.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/ni...Marketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:NA:InFocus

D

Deleted member

"NEW YORK—Lauding his sturdy build, immaculate pedigree, and unparalleled ability to latch onto opponents’ throats until they bleed to death, sources confirmed today that purebred American pit bull terrier Nitro is widely expected to secure top honors at this year’s Westminster Kennel Club Dog Fight.

As the most vicious canines among each of the club’s 190 recognized breeds square off Tuesday night, Nitro is reportedly the odds-on favorite to win it all, having already mercilessly ripped apart each of his opponents to become the last pit bull remaining in the nation’s most prestigious dog fighting competition.

“Since 1877, the Westminster Dog Fight has featured only the finest bred and most brutally trained competitors, and Nitro is one of the deadliest specimens we’ve seen in years,” said Sporting Dog Journal columnist Mark Halberstrom, adding that judges would give the 3-year-old animal high scores in categories such as jaw-clamping strength, incisor sharpness, and overall bloodlust. “He’ll likely tear his way through the toy breeds very quickly, tossing the Yorkshire terriers, the Maltese, and the pugs around like throw pillows.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/ni...Marketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:NA:InFocus
>The Onion
Well there ya go.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just a quick question;
Does Online Playtime (For Fun/Glory) contribute to the "Play over 50 Hours in Smash" and "Obtain 1000 KOs in Smash" Challenges?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Life.

Define "natural" in context to this thread.
It's Hammer Time already!
Oh no!
I was supposed to leave at Shulk Time!
Has it already been that long!?
If I leave now, I might be able to get there a little after It's Time to tip the Scales!
Gotta go fast!
Just a quick question;
Does Online Playtime (For Fun/Glory) contribute to the "Play over 50 Hours in Smash" and "Obtain 1000 KOs in Smash" Challenges?
Yes.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's Hammer Time already!
Oh no!
I was supposed to leave at Shulk Time!
Has it already been that long!?
If I leave now, I might be able to get there a little after It's Time to tip the Scales!
Gotta go fast!

Yes.
I like gifs. :smash:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom