• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Im so mad right now, well Im happy but Im 200.00% Mad, I was playing OR while writing a doc on my Laptop; I reached Route 110 to reach Mauville and rematch some people for Exp. for my Magnemite, I walked on grass and horde happened, I was distracted writing and tried to run, but Magnet Pull didn't allowed me to do that, thats when I looked at the screen and....View attachment 32804
*angry confused screaming*
I don't get it.
Edit: OH IS THAT A SHINY

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Im so mad right now, well Im happy but Im 200.00% Mad, I was playing OR while writing a doc on my Laptop; I reached Route 110 to reach Mauville and rematch some people for Exp. for my Magnemite, I walked on grass and horde happened, I was distracted writing and tried to run, but Magnet Pull didn't allowed me to do that, thats when I looked at the screen and....View attachment 32804
Another shiny?!

Thats like what? The 5th one you ran into? within the past 2 weeks or so?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Why the rush?
I'm not rushing.
I'm taking plenty of Youtube and Friend/For Glory Matches between Smash Run/Classic Sessions, as well as the occasional Trophy Shop visit for that 1-or-2 Trophies that are evading me so.
I still have some Mii Hats to collect still, as well.
I'm just getting lucky with Mr. RNGeesus

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They added Dark Crystal to Netflix

It's the movie that taught me that even though girls have wings, boys don't

That is so weird

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Goldnezone is 2gud
Just 2gud
2gold4magnets

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm not rushing.
I'm taking plenty of Youtube and Friend/For Glory Matches between Smash Run/Classic Sessions, as well as the occasional Trophy Shop visit for that 1-or-2 Trophies that are evading me so.
I still have some Mii Hats to collect still, as well.
I'm just getting lucky with Mr. RNGeesus
ANNA! WHAT HAVE I DONE! WHAT MUST I DO TO PLEASE YOU?! WHY, MY DEAR RNG GODDESS?! WHY?!

I hate my gaming luck. I rarely if ever get anything except getting screwed over by games. In life, I can avoid exams, projects, etc. because of miraculous date changes, but games... GAME!!!
They added Dark Crystal to Netflix

It's the movie that taught me that even though girls have wings, boys don't

That is so weird
*Googles Dark Crystal, clicks images,* What the hell kind of movie is this?!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Another shiny?!

Thats like what? The 5th one you ran into? within the past 2 weeks or so?

This is the 4th in a little more than a week. Im quite shocked too because I don't have the Shiny Charm yet.

Two days ago I spent almost 10 hours searching a Shiny Magnet before giving up and getting a regular but strong Magnemite for my team. And now this one appears without even trying!
RNGesus stahp playing with me!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ANNA! WHAT HAVE I DONE! WHAT MUST I DO TO PLEASE YOU?! WHY, MY DEAR RNG GODDESS?! WHY?!

I hate my gaming luck. I rarely if ever get anything except getting screwed over by games. In life, I can avoid exams, projects, etc. because of miraculous date changes, but games... GAME!!!

*Googles Dark Crystal, clicks images,* What the hell kind of movie is this?!
It's a pretty generic fantasy story, with a chosen one and a war between two ancient races and a magic crystal ...but with Jim Henson muppets!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
That one match was fun. GG
We can try again another time when my apartment isn't so traffic-heavy in terms of wireless devices.
Three computers from three roommates and everyone has there own other wireless devices. It creates a lot of noise and interference.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
This is the 4th in a little more than a week. Im quite shocked too because I don't have the Shiny Charm yet.

Two days ago I spent almost 10 hours searching a Shiny Magnet before giving up and getting a regular but strong Magnemite for my team. And now this one appears without even trying!
RNGesus stahp playing with me!
You lucky thing. I wish I had the shiny charm but I kinda missed the boat on it as I don't have all the legendaries.

Soul.

My 2000th post! I've done it!
I'd like to thank the acada-, actually, the acadamy really didn't do anything for me, so they can go fuN themselves.
Instead of a long thoughtful comment, let's just be both as blunt and as Mysterious/confusing as possible in few words!
@ Bedoop Bedoop You're pretty cool. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@ Rysir Rysir So, what's the deal, with airline food the aura? Go to bed (You're alright though). Shmeerneer, WAHA!
@Space Stranger An interesting, kinda strange guy who I didn't say anything about on my 1000th post. Infestorbed
@Blargg888 That's me. The enigmatic, insane, creepy, funnyish, weird guy. VRBIUFMFIEFCURM(RF#UI%]>
@MisterVideoGaming (Inb4 "Post count doesn't matter/I'm at over 15,000 posts"). Sustenance
@FalKoopa / @Frostwraith Best mods, also both pretty cool people. Croot, and Drak.
@ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Close second. Also a pretty nice guy. Vetohoted
@CliffJumper Annoying, can be tolerable though. Cheese Biscuits.
@Knuckles the Knuckles Self explanatory. Currently in heallven.
@Dromader Dead
@hunterreaperpirateninja94 Also dead
@WolfieXVII funny guy. In a bag
@Rocket Raccoon Ain't no thing like him, cept him. Leggo my eggo
@Cap'nChreest I dunno. No, I seriously don't know
@OboromuramaAlpaca Started off not liking you, but now I do. YootOOvb, it's complicitacamatedified.
@UltraMario Not here often, Changes avatar a lot. Blurbledooden.
@aldelaro5 The Paper Mario guy, adamant about Paper Mario, nice guy. Cyneecell
@Kermit the Ninja Madoka lover, Shulkism supporter. The Game of Life.
@Luggy Introduced me to Nichijou, nice guy. Classy and Crinkley
@ Soul. Soul. Played some awesome matches against you! Says "lol" too much. Carnival.
@Flight Good guy. Nothing else to say.
@Chucklehead Tom Chuckley. Tommy.
@ elusiveTranscendent elusiveTranscendent Joined while I was here a lot, they grow up so fast... "Oops! Time travel!"
@RamOne Good guy. Zibbletybop
@Speed Kinda fast, but sometimes too slow. Why're.
@--- Another Mod, Cool Wily/Sapphire "Tryphen" guy. Spooky Scary Skeletons.
@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix Okay. Okay.
@Nintendo-Spider151 He's a nice guy. Very Nintendo, much Spider, lotsa Rapunzel. Tingleybimpins mcdooglydork monn(Yes, even this has a meaning).

Welp that's about it.
With these descriptions, the last sentence in every single one is ACTUALLY something that describes each and every person here (In my eyes), they're not just random words. They're just worded very strangely, so that you can never understand them.:troll:
Thanks guys! It has been fun! Now on with the Social Threading!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
YER WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.
I better stop saying lol then. xD
Happy 2,000 posts.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You lucky thing. I wish I had the shiny charm but I kinda missed the boat on it as I don't have all the legendaries.
I know, getting the charm is very tedious, luckily the Event ones like Mew are not necessary.
A good tip to get legends is by "fishing on the GTS" most of the time people deposit Legends asking for random mon like Bunnelby or Klefki but you must be fast to get them. With patience I got a Groudon, 5 Zygarde and 3 Rayquaza from the GTS and traded the repeated ones to get other legends.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I've finally got to hear the Secret Palutena's Guidance
And I'm thinking that it isn't Mewtwo
'Cuz Palutena N' Viridi say they have no clue as to who or where they came from
And since Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pikachu and the others are from the same dimension, coupled with the fact that Mewtwo is a Veteran, I have my suspisions.
If you were to ask me of who I think it is, I'd say-
<_<
>_>
Good, aldelaro isn't here. We don't want hopes up.

I think it MIGHT be someone along the lines of Count Bleck/Dimentio
Because
Think about it
Noone knows where they came from
Who they are (Aside from Bleck to an extent)
Plus Dimentio is a pretty crazy **** anyway, fits the "Intruder from another dimension" bill.
Who knows? :b:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Earlier someone replied to my last post, and they mentioned a certain topic that is censored in China. Due to crappy connection, I was disconnected before I could reply by stating that I saw that line. I don't remember who made the post though...or maybe the government is watching and they cut my connection off! :O

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And since Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pikachu and the others are from the same dimension, coupled with the fact that Mewtwo is a Veteran, I have my suspisions.
<_<
>_>
Because
Think about it
Plus Dimentio is a pretty crazy **** anyway, fits the "Intruder from another dimension" bill.
That's a pretty obscure character to make it in

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
<_<
>_>
Because
Think about it
Is there a link to it? If so can I have it? I had it before but I lost it -_____-
EDIT: nvm, its on GameXplain :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I checked the IVs of the Shiny Magnet: 31/6/31/18/27/13, has a Brave nature (LOL) and Hidden Power Grass (which is a huge GIT REKT SON for Swampert)

Despite the fact I really wanted a Shiny Magnet for my Main team, Im keeping the regular colored one for that Team, not only because better IVs and Nature but also because that Magnemite is really special because it appeared after hours of frustration.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
<_<
>_>
Because
Think about it
Paper Mario. Why? Super Paper Mario. Reason: 2D and 3D shifting.

Alternative: Raiden. Why? Jamais Vu side mission in Ground Zeroes.

Other possibilities: Some Fire Emblem: Awakening character.

Or...

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Well we already have the likes of Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt
why not have a 9th Mario Character from SPM? :b:
Paper Mario. Why? Super Paper Mario. Reason: 2D and 3D shifting.

Alternative: Raiden. Why? Jamais Vu side mission in Ground Zeroes.

Other possibilities: Some Fire Emblem: Awakening character.

Or...
Could be Nintendo trolling us...

"You know people are going to look through our sound files right?"

"I know... you wanna screw with them?"

"Hell yeah, but how?"

"Cryptic talk about a mystery fighter ?"

"Oooo....."

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Could be Nintendo trolling us...

"You know people are going to look through our sound files right?"

"I know... you wanna screw with them?"

"Hell yeah, but how?"

"Cryptic talk about a mystery fighter ?"

"Oooo....."
Well, I just found about a game, Game Dev Tycoon, where the devs intentionally released a broken version to Pirate Bay and at a certain point in the game, you'll be swarmed by in-game pirates meaning you'll never be able to make money in the game.

Also, I feel like Hideo Kojima, David Hayter, and Jim Piddock are up to something. Something... trollish. *remembers Joakim Mogren* Yep... Definitely. Hayter's gonna come back as young Solid Snake with "Did'ya miss me" as his first line and Piddock will have an entire monologue as Zero. Oh and Kojima will appear at the end of the game's credits smiling like the troll he is and says: "Did you rike it?" which cues Hayter, Piddock, and Kiefer Sutherland to jump out and throw confetti everywhere also saying, "Did you like it?"

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Well, I just found about a game, Game Dev Tycoon, where the devs intentionally released a broken version to Pirate Bay and at a certain point in the game, you'll be swarmed by in-game pirates meaning you'll never be able to make money in the game.

Also, I feel like Hideo Kojima, David Hayter, and Jim Piddock are up to something. Something... trollish. *remembers Joakim Mogren* Yep... Definitely. Hayter's gonna come back as young Solid Snake with "Did'ya miss me" as his first line and Piddock will have an entire monologue as Zero. Oh and Kojima will appear at the end of the game's credits smiling like the troll he is and says: "Did you rike it?" which cues Hayter, Piddock, and Kiefer Sutherland to jump out and throw confetti everywhere also saying, "Did you rike it?"
Fixed. See if you can find it :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just discovered that netflix no longer has Mythbusters...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently it's because Discovery channel wanted to start streaming episodes from their own website

Which I HAVE been watching

But Netflix had A LOT more episodes

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
In other news, local resident, elusiveTranscendent, continues to goof off, despite school beginning in less than three hours, instead of working on his french project. When will he ever learn?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Remember the Samus amiibo with two arm cannons?
Well, here's the figure who lost its original cannon...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In other news, local resident, elusiveTranscendent, continues to goof off, despite school beginning in less than three hours, instead of working on his french project. When will he ever learn?
I have NEVER woken up with enough time to goof off before school

I always only wake up with enough time to shower and run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom