• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My 2000th post! I've done it!
I'd like to thank the acada-, actually, the acadamy really didn't do anything for me, so they can go fuN themselves.
Instead of a long thoughtful comment, let's just be both as blunt and as Mysterious/confusing as possible in few words!
@ Bedoop Bedoop You're pretty cool. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@ Rysir Rysir So, what's the deal, with airline food the aura? Go to bed (You're alright though). Shmeerneer, WAHA!
@Space Stranger An interesting, kinda strange guy who I didn't say anything about on my 1000th post. Infestorbed
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 That's me. The enigmatic, insane, creepy, funnyish, weird guy. VRBIUFMFIEFCURM(RF#UI%]>
@ Substitution Substitution (Inb4 "Post count doesn't matter/I'm at over 15,000 posts"). Sustenance
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa / @Frostwraith Best mods, also both pretty cool people. Croot, and Drak.
@ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Close second. Also a pretty nice guy. Vetohoted
@CliffJumper Annoying, can be tolerable though. Cheese Biscuits.
@Knuckles the Knuckles Self explanatory. Currently in heallven.
@Dromader Dead
@hunterreaperpirateninja94 Also dead
@WolfieXVII funny guy. In a bag
@Rocket Raccoon Ain't no thing like him, cept him. Leggo my eggo
@Cap'nChreest I dunno. No, I seriously don't know
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Started off not liking you, but now I do. YootOOvb, it's complicitacamatedified.
@UltraMario Not here often, Changes avatar a lot. Blurbledooden.
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 The Paper Mario guy, adamant about Paper Mario, nice guy. Cyneecell
@Kermit the Ninja Madoka lover, Shulkism supporter. The Game of Life.
@Luggy Introduced me to Nichijou, nice guy. Classy and Crinkley
@xSoul Played some awesome matches against you! Says "lol" too much. Carnival.
@Flight Good guy. Nothing else to say.
@Chucklehead Tom Chuckley. Tommy.
@ elusiveTranscendent elusiveTranscendent Joined while I was here a lot, they grow up so fast... "Oops! Time travel!"
@RamOne Good guy. Zibbletybop
@Speed Kinda fast, but sometimes too slow. Why're.
@--- Another Mod, Cool Wily/Sapphire "Tryphen" guy. Spooky Scary Skeletons.
@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix Okay. Okay.

Welp that's about it.
With these descriptions, the last sentence in every single one is ACTUALLY something that describes each and every person here (In my eyes), they're not just random words. They're just worded very strangely, so that you can never understand them.:troll:
Thanks guys! It has been fun! Now on with the Social Threading!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
YER WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.
*Sees me not there*

I feel offended.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'd like to thank the acada-, actually, the acadamy really didn't do anything for me, so they can go fuN themselves.
Instead of a long thoughtful comment, let's just be both as blunt and as Mysterious/confusing as possible in few words!
@ Rysir Rysir So, what's the deal, with airline food the aura? Go to bed (You're alright though). Shmeerneer, WAHA!
@Space Stranger An interesting, kinda strange guy who I didn't say anything about on my 1000th post. Infestorbed
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 That's me. The enigmatic, insane, creepy, funnyish, weird guy. VRBIUFMFIEFCURM(RF#UI%]>
@ Substitution Substitution (Inb4 "Post count doesn't matter/I'm at over 15,000 posts"). Sustenance
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa / @Frostwraith Best mods, also both pretty cool people. Croot, and Drak.
@Dromader Dead
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Started off not liking you, but now I do. YootOOvb, it's complicitacamatedified.
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 The Paper Mario guy, adamant about Paper Mario, nice guy. Cyneecell
@ elusiveTranscendent elusiveTranscendent Joined while I was here a lot, they grow up so fast... "Oops! Time travel!"

Welp that's about it.
With these descriptions, the last sentence in every single one is ACTUALLY something that describes each and every person here (In my eyes), they're not just random words. They're just worded very strangely, so that you can never understand them.:troll:

Y-You didnt like me?

But you do now?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I do find it funny how I've been here for a year and a half and no one cares about me enough to put me in any celebration lists. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

*Cries in the corner*

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@Dromader Dead

Welp that's about it.

Thanks for the tag and you couldn't have done it at a better time because I just beat the flopside pit both times!

And the boss is as easy as everyone else...I knew about the cards...

but SPOILER!

YOU GAIN INFINITE 3D??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I CAN FULLY APPRECIATE THE 3D DESIGN TJIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN RETURN POSTAGE!!!

I legitimately got mind blown so, if you didn't beat the flopside boss, don't open the above spoiler.

Anyway, glad to hear that my Paper Marioness is making other happy because It also makes me like this -> :)

Though, I don't recall hearing that word in spm so, did you just made that up or you took spm text?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
@Dromader Dead
@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard He's a nice guy. Very Nintendo, much Spider, lotsa Rapunzel. Tingleybimpins mcdooglydork monn(Yes, even this has a meaning).

Welp that's about it.

Hey maaaaaaaaaan why didn't you put me in there for all the times I trolled you and made you go insane? :troll:

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
If I ever make a celebration list to commemorate a special number of posts, it'll be a train wreck. I'm pretty bad at remembering everybody's names. :V

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
T
Thanks for the tag and you couldn't have done it at a better time because I just beat the flopside pit both times!

And the boss is as easy as everyone else...I knew about the cards...

but SPOILER!

YOU GAIN INFINITE 3D??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I CAN FULLY APPRECIATE THE 3D DESIGN TJIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN RETURN POSTAGE!!!

I legitimately got mind blown so, if you didn't beat the flopside boss, don't open the above spoiler.

Anyway, glad to hear that my Paper Marioness is making other happy because It also makes me like this -> :)

Though, I don't recall hearing that word in spm so, did you just made that up or you took spm text?
The word in question doesn't exist. Remember, the point is that you're never supposed to figure out what it means.
Although I should probably mention that None of them are negative.
ARE WE YELLING AGAIN
I LOVE YELLING
HI FALKOOPA
CONGRATS ON YOUR 2000 POSTS
I STILL HAVE MORE
GIT GUD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
How many times will I have to say that I ONLY spend time on the Social Thread before people realize that I ONLY spend time on the Social Thread? Don't insult other people. Do you want your Dr. Mario privileges taken away again :troll:?

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, it's the time for boredom...

"... This job is really the worst sometimes." -Pit

On the bright side, I ordered pizza! <3

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
He has the best boss of all-time though.

Pfft! The best boss is no boss! No one to order you around and tell you what to do! Be free to punch everyone you wish!

R0Y

Smash Master
Pfft! The best boss is no boss! No one to order you around and tell you what to do! Be free to punch everyone you wish!
Palutena cooks for Pit though in return as well as giving him naughty thoughts if Ch.2 of KI:U is any indication.

D

Deleted member

The best boss is yourself because he can't boss you around without bossing around himself

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
He has the best boss of all-time though.

And she's cute. I sometimes wish she'd give him a bit more respect instead of teasing him all the time though. After all, Pit's like the only good fighter in her army.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So after a few months, I can now speak Spanish as well as this guy:
THE LADIES WILL FLOCK TO ME NOW

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Cute and Dark, am I right? :p
One of them is correct...
Is what I would say, if I was a liar.
Yeah, Yours and @Frostwraith 's had some of the least amount of thought put into them, to be honest.
Cute for you, because of the gif explosion a few days back, and your avatars.
Dark for him, because Dark Pit, Ganondorf, you get the idea.
You got it 100%

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
As a Mii Brawler Main and a Little Mac user, I agree with this statement.
But can you light your feet on fire?

D

Deleted member

As a Mii Brawler Main and a Little Mac user, I agree with this statement.
But can you light your feet on fire?
You could do that while having a boss as well, the difference being that you have someone to take you to the hospital afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom