• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Then don't. I miss the point of doing them anyway.
Post count is treated like a high score.

Despite having almost 13000 posts, I've never made a grand commemoration post. Nothing more than "Yay, X posts!" at least.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I made my 999 post lead up to the thought of a celebration post and then just made my 1000th post a LOLNOPE post!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Found another thing. Like the perspective on it. It's usually one of those things that's harder to get right.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Post count is treated like a high score.

Despite having almost 13000 posts, I've never made a grand commemoration post. Nothing more than "Yay, X posts!" at least.
I do it as an excuse to/cuz':
A: Get rid of boredom
B: Be a weird. Yes, "A weird"
C: Tell people what I think of them (In various ways)
D: Thank many people at once for being awesome. (I really do appreciate people a lot)
E: Since I only spend time on the social thread, I accumulate posts much slower than pretty much every other "regular" here, so it feels better.
F: Spite those who say post count doesn't matter.:troll:
G: Because I can, and I felt like it.
H: As I said before, I only spend time on the social thread. If it were to ever go away, I'd probably leave and never come back. So the fact that I've managed to make 2000 posts mostly here (With a couple/a few elsewhere) Just feels good.
There are your reasons.
Have fun with them, I'm going to bed.
See ya in the morning! :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Aw man my gf is sending another package to me for christmas. She did one for my birthday and all she asked for in retured ws more of my origami but college has me too bus and I asked her if she is ok with me not sending anything and she said it was ok.
My heart, help me Im crying help HALP
Ooh ooh. I love that artist. Able to recognize them due to their style. My wallpaper is actually from the same guy.
http://ishmam.deviantart.com/gallery/
Yo whats the deal. No Villager Super Smash Bros. Power Portraits? BOO D:

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
ITS OUR BOY :surprised:

Aw man my gf is sending another package to me for christmas. She did one for my birthday and all she asked for in retured ws more of my origami but college has me too bus and I asked her if she is ok with me not sending anything and she said it was ok.

If only my friends were like that :seuss:

Can we even do anything to help? :p

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I just found out that you can land the Mii Brawler's OHKO without your foe Airdodging.
You just need to be beside them (not directly below, a bit to the side) and angle away from 'em.
MII BRAWLER OP! :laugh:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just came back from playing Smash 4 Wii U, and watching WWE TLC with some friends (Dean Ambrose Y U DID DAT?)

Anyway, I was beating everybody with Lucina, who is my Main Main now, I enjoy a lot playing as her before getting REKT by a Lv. 50 Mario amiibo in a team match.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

Wow. She sounds like a wonderful person.

Well.. There's this.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 :
WHY WASN'T I MENTIONED?!

Here's a cool thing. Some dude lights his legs on fire to kick the **** out some dude. Looks like a fighting game move.View attachment 32793

Figured as much.
It's from Ong Bak. Great martial arts film.

If you want attractive females from Big Hero 6

The more attractive one is Aunt Cass
Damn, she one fine MILF.

I can't believe what came over me to make a combo/setup/thingie compendium for Falco... I think it took about 2 hours... WHY?! WHAT HAS BECOME OF MA VIE?!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If I was Hiro I'd be all like "Are you in the family through marriage or the sister of one of my parents, because either way I don't care"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 :
WHY WASN'T I MENTIONED?!

It's from Ong Bak. Great martial arts film.

Damn, she one fine MILF.

I can't believe what came over me to make a combo/setup/thingie compendium for Falco... I think it took about 2 hours... WHY?! WHAT HAS BECOME OF MA VIE?!
Yeah, I saw Ong-Bak a couple years back. I forgot which movie that scene came from though.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Finally got Larry Koopa's Trophy
I have 2 Random Drops and 3 Challenge Trophies left (1 of which is all of Page 3's Challenges)
So close~

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im so mad right now, well Im happy but Im 200.00% Mad, I was playing OR while writing a doc on my Laptop; I reached Route 110 to reach Mauville and rematch some people for Exp. for my Magnemite, I walked on grass and horde happened, I was distracted writing and tried to run, but Magnet Pull didn't allowed me to do that, thats when I looked at the screen and....
DSC02910.JPG

*angry confused screaming*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom