• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I just watched Marvel's plan for Phase 3 w/ Civil War and Infinity War.

James Gunn keeps denying that the Avengers will meet GotG. :(

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, the noisy neighbors kept me awake until 6am; I was about to to their house and destroy their music equipment, but luckily I found an old MP3 Player with some Stratovarius tunes that relaxed me.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I like how the Captain America Civil War is ironic

because Captain America gets killed.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
On the plus side, I managed to rent GOTG in the other Redbox at another supermarket. Bad news, it's DVD and not Blu Ray, I just hope Starz adds it soon so I can see it in shiny HD glory.

Also, I was accidentally handed someone else's groceries, mom is going to return them.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Guys, we need to make a Kill la Kill Pokemon fan game.
This'll be our protagonist.

And these will be the elite 4

And then the champion.

And this will be the villaious team, along with their leader.

It'll be beautiful. :estatic:
EDIT:Also, before you ask, I was only going to post the first pic, but then I got carried away...:laugh:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like how the Captain America Civil War is ironic

because Captain America gets killed.
It's like Thor: Ragnarok

Ragnarok is the Apocalypse of Asgard and both Thor and Loki die there

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The fever had hit me like a windstorm yesterday, though I managed to see the new trailer for Street Fighter V. With Charlie being alive and well, Capcom seems to be retconning a lot of deaths lately (Remember when Gouken was supposed to be dead before his addition in Street Fighter IV?).

Either way, I want my main's Q and R. Mika to join the battle soon, assuming that Capcom is willing to listen to their fans this time.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Mewtwo's Guidance conversation has been leaked :troll:

If this is on the disc, maybe it's an old version of the Mii Fighter Guidance?
If it is Mewtwo's I can imagine the salt already as its the most lackluster commentary.

D

Deleted member

Mewtwo's Guidance conversation has been leaked :troll:

If this is on the disc, maybe it's an old version of the Mii Fighter Guidance?
Seems the most likely, or it could just be a placeholder for when the game doesn't actually detect a fighter.

D

Deleted member

Is Sheng Long going to be playable this time?

Seems the most likely, or it could just be a placeholder for when the game doesn't actually detect a fighter.
That also makes sense. Like in the case that an NPC (Fighting Miis, Master Hand etc.) appears on the stage or something.

D

Deleted member

Is there going to be a Ness amiibo?
Yes. Nintendo has stated that there are plans to make figures for every character, and Ness has been seen in game footage with an "FP" tag over his head. I'm excited for the chance to finally get Ness merchandise too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well then let the others get shot to let them learn their lesson.
I know Im bad but Im tired PF
Don't worry, I thought the same thing; I even wanted to throw a boulder to break their loud speaker :p
I only slept 3 hours but finding that MP3 with my favorite music put me in a good mood

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'm starting to feel out of touch because I have little to no interest in 80% of the discussions that take place here nowadays.

I miss when it was mostly Nintendo stuff. :/

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Hey guys, sorry for the absence. Got one hell of a neck pain and it still kinda hurts to move my head side to side, but not as much as before.

I think I'm reaching a compromise in the gaming situation too, I'll explain more later on. But fiiiirst I'm gonna rent some movies.

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon GUESS WHAT ONE OF THOSE MOVIES IS. :awesome:
Oh God... I remember a couple of months ago, while sleeping, I somehow jerked my head and woke up to an immense pain... it was so bad, that whenever I took a breath, I felt such a sharp pain. I had to lie in in bed for 3 days while keeping my neck in the same position while sometimes moving it slightly around to loosen it up. The funny thing is, I always crack my neck intentionally, but when I jerked my head that morning, it was the worst pain of my life.

Soul.

I'm starting to feel out of touch because I have little to no interest in 80% of the discussions that take place here nowadays.

I miss when it was mostly Nintendo stuff. :/
Yeah, now it's random.
Let's hope 4.0 returns to the mostly Nintendo stuff. I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom