• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
What is going on over here today? The usual?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Guardians of the galaxy was probably my favourate marvel movie.

Avengers was close, I guess. Captain America 2 was more interesting to me. (Still haven't seen the first Captain America, though.)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey guys, sorry for the absence. Got one hell of a neck pain and it still kinda hurts to move my head side to side, but not as much as before.

I think I'm reaching a compromise in the gaming situation too, I'll explain more later on. But fiiiirst I'm gonna rent some movies.

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon GUESS WHAT ONE OF THOSE MOVIES IS. :awesome:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Hey guys, sorry for the absence. Got one hell of a neck pain and it still kinda hurts to move my head side to side, but not as much as before.

I think I'm reaching a compromise in the gaming situation too, I'll explain more later on. But fiiiirst I'm gonna rent some movies.

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon GUESS WHAT ONE OF THOSE MOVIES IS. :awesome:
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY?!?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh I remember that happened to me when I sprained my neck. Came back from school, went to lean my head on the wall and bam my head jerked down and I heard a crack. Whoops
ScienceBoy

How?
VILLAGER CALM DOWN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom