• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Oh God... I remember a couple of months ago, while sleeping, I somehow jerked my head and woke up to an immense pain... it was so bad, that whenever I took a breath, I felt such a sharp pain. I had to lie in in bed for 3 days while keeping my neck in the same position while sometimes moving it slightly around to loosen it up. The funny thing is, I always crack my neck intentionally, but when I jerked my head that morning, it was the worst pain of my life.
I had a similar experience, except it was with my tailbone. I was playing dodgeball and I was trying to an epic 180 wtf spin and get someone out, but I spun too fast and there was this super sharp pain from the middle of my back to my tailbone. The pain was horrible :c:crying:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh God... I remember a couple of months ago, while sleeping, I somehow jerked my head and woke up to an immense pain... it was so bad, that whenever I took a breath, I felt such a sharp pain. I had to lie in in bed for 3 days while keeping my neck in the same position while sometimes moving it slightly around to loosen it up. The funny thing is, I always crack my neck intentionally, but when I jerked my head that morning, it was the worst pain of my life.
At least you didn't get hit by a severe fever at full force after playing one round of Wii Fit. I've felt like I'm full of hot air, my legs are in excruciating pain, and I would rather not talk about my neck. Though this is what happens when somebody suggests that you should not have a hood on your head when walking streets, even if it's during below 20 degree weather. Being sick during my first week of winter vacation would truly suck since I need to start updating my fanfic soon (The fans are really loosing their patience by now).

D

Deleted member

I'm starting to feel out of touch because I have little to no interest in 80% of the discussions that take place here nowadays.

I miss when it was mostly Nintendo stuff. :/
We can start speculating about the next console and handheld or future Wii U and 3DS products. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

While the Sister is away, the Bedoop shall play. B)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I guess that doorbell really needed an "expansion pack" to be complete. :troll:
But why would Jon even want to expand his dong? I mean, what's the point of having a doorbell that goes 'dingdooooooooooooooooooooooooong dingdooooooooooooooooooooong'?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'm gonna show you guys the entire thing I was talking about

I'd totally be "Kid who's just there for the streetpasses"

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
If I were American, I would be the kid who's just there for StreetPasses.
Yep I agree with you. I only recently bought all the Streetpass Games, and they're all great. Luckily there are a lot of people in/near my university who have Streetpass on, so I usually get 10 a day.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But why would Jon even want to expand his dong? I mean, what's the point of having a doorbell that goes 'dingdooooooooooooooooooooooooong dingdooooooooooooooooooooong'?
To prove to ladies like Liz that he is fully loaded and feature length. He have been trying to get himself some ***** for years and Garfield had been a huge obstacle to him for that time.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yep I agree with you. I only recently bought all the Streetpass Games, and they're all great. Luckily there are a lot of people in/near my university who have Streetpass on, so I usually get 10 a day.
I'm particularly fond of StreetPass Squad. It's só rewarding when you 100% a stage.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Prepare for a new kind of hell, guys.The contents in this video beat my Snowstorm.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
To prove to ladies like Liz that he is fully loaded and feature length. He have been trying to get himself some ***** for years and Garfield had been a huge obstacle to him for that time.

I didn't see that coming. I want to thank the person who edited this for making me laugh.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I didn't see that coming. I want to thank the person who edited this for making me laugh.
You want to know something funny, this exact same strip was fully shown in the movie Garfield Gets Real. Though it's grayscaled and blurry, the resemblance to that edited strip was rather uncanny. I mean talk about Getting Crap Past the Radars. :laugh:

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Today I finally got around to performing the Master Hand glitch in Melee. I actually managed to get a Super Mushroom without a game crash, but he just returned to normal after attacking... Super Stars work perfectly though!

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
64: Era of the electric mouse Melee: Era of the space furries Brawl: Era of the knight WiiU: Era of the monkey king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom