• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I liked the Maleficent movie to some extent.

I just have no freaking clue why they completely twisted the "Sleeping Beauty" part of the story around and made Maleficent "the good guy" at that point.

Instead of it being the original story along with providing a backstory and insight into her life that explained why she's villainous, why she has her motives, and giving some reasons to partially feel bad for her, it changes most of the story completely and tries to force people to feel bad for her entirely, trying to turn her into the protagonist and King Stefan into a crazy villain. It doesn't even explain why so much of the story was changed, and with the exception of some middle points of the film, very little adds up with the original movie/story.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I liked the Maleficent movie to some extent.

I just have no freaking clue why they completely twisted the "Sleeping Beauty" part of the story around and made Maleficent "the good guy" at that point.

Instead of it being the original story along with providing a backstory and insight into her life that explained why she's villainous, why she has her motives, and giving some reasons to partially feel bad for her, it changes most of the story completely and tries to force people to feel bad for her entirely, trying to turn her into the protagonist and King Stefan into a crazy villain. It doesn't even explain why so much of the story was changed, and with the exception of some middle points of the film, very little adds up with the original movie/story.
Don't forget that it ALSO makes everyone else in the kingdom that would usually be seen as the good guys stupid and incompetant in order to convince you

The good faeries, the prince

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Don't forget that it ALSO makes everyone else in the kingdom that would usually be seen as the good guys stupid and incompetant in order to convince you
I thought that's how all kingdoms, nations, governments, etc. are: "stupid and incompetent". :p

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Gentlemen and ladies, I have an announcement: Next month I will be hosting a 2-on-2 team Smash Wii U tournament online. If you are interested in competing, please leave a message on my profile. I already have my teammate lined up, but everyone else must pick for themselves. I will also be assigning team names based on users.

Let's SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
OOOMMMMGGGGG WTF IS THIS?!

OOOOHHH MYY F-

Dude, seriously tho, that gem on his forehead looks like the one Urien has on his forehead.... Illuminati confirmed revived charlie x_x
I though that too. I guess they took a page from Tekken on that one. Jun was confirmed for Tekken 7 if I'm not mistaken. All the dead people are making their fighting game comebacks. Next up is Geese Howard, hopefully.

That's Remy lmao :p XD
I'm pretty sure Charlie had most of Remy's moves. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys I got the Reyn trophy.
I can officially say I can stop playing Smash now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Gentlemen and ladies, I have an announcement: Next month I will be hosting a 2-on-2 team Smash Wii U tournament online. If you are interested in competing, please leave a message on my profile. I already have my teammate lined up, but everyone else must pick for themselves. I will also be assigning team names based on users.

Let's SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

Damn my luck for getting the last post on the page.

D

Deleted member

Frozen has invaded the thread again.

.....it's time to pull out the big guns.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

GeNo-BreaKer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeNo-BreaKer-01
3DS FC
1220-6182-2346
Warning Received
Inappropriate Content Removed

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kewl Pokémon Storytime!

So I was hunting a Shiny Magnemite in Hordes, after realizing it was freaking 3AM in my timezone, I called quits and when I was about to leave New Mauville a Magnemite appeared on the same place I stood spamming Sweet Scent, the DexNav indicated it had 3 Perfect IVs, I caught that Little Magnet and checked it with the judge and with the Serebii calculator.

It has an awesome IV spread of 31/31/27/31/27/28 and HIDDEN POWER ICE

I felt really happy and I love that Magnemite now: It's like it said: "Hey Im not shiny but I can be very helpful for your team!"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Isn't your butt technically a type of shoulder? Or is that only pigs

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kewl Pokémon Storytime!

So I was hunting a Shiny Magnemite in Hordes, after realizing it was freaking 3AM in my timezone, I called quits and when I was about to leave New Mauville a Magnemite appeared on the same place I stood spamming Sweet Scent, the DexNav indicated it had 3 Perfect IVs, I caught that Little Magnet and checked it with the judge and with the Serebii calculator.

It has an awesome IV spread of 31/31/27/31/27/28 and HIDDEN POWER ICE

I felt really happy and I love that Magnemite now: It's like it said: "Hey Im not shiny but I can be very helpful for your team!"
During gen 1 my brother caught a level 300 magneton

He named it Megavolt, after the Darkwing Duck Character

so when Magneton finally got an evolution in 4th gen, I named it Magavolt as well

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No it was level 300
But the Level Cap on Gen I was 255, if a Pokémon grows to 256 or higher the games reverses it back to Lv. 1
CORRECTION: It reverts back to Lv. 0 because Hexadecimal stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom