• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Sword characters are not a big problem for me, since they have an average speed and have some weaknesses.

The problem that I have is with fast characters : they are too complicated too punish. See, the main reason why :4sonic: or :4sheik: are considered good is because how mobile they are. They are fast and don't have a lot of frames where you can punish them. They can escape too easily from normal characters and can punish way too easily.

But :4diddy: is on an other level : he's gimmicky. And being gimmicky in a Smash game is important, especially in this one. By being weird, Diddy profits of his mobility to surprise people and to KO at low percents. He profits of the engine of the game to beat everyone. He's weird and strong, too strong. Nobody expected him to be this weirdly good.

If Smash would have used canon facts from the games, :4palutena: and:4pit:/:4darkpit: would be the strongest. Yet, who is the best character in Smash for people ? A monkey with a hat. Sakurai, we know you like irony and trolling, but please try to make game balance. Just put your "Strong characters" on the level of "Weird ones", wich are apparently "The best of the best".

Yes, I'm angry. Salty ? Maybe. But you can't deny that fast and weird characters still rule the Smash world.

Oh you're thinking on a professional play level with frames and whatnot. I just play for fun. Hence why we see things all different like.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh you're thinking on a professional play level with frames and whatnot. I just play for fun. Hence why we see things all different like.
I'll say I play for both : fun and competitive. I just play characters that I found fun competitively.

Sure, you could nerf Diddy Kong, but he's not nearly as broken as he's built up to be.
That's a good guide. I never said he was broken, he's just too good for other characters sometimes.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Happy now?
And if it still doesn't show up DO NOT quote this post and tell me. I don't care.
Take er easy. We just wanted to laugh with you. Can't do that if we can't see the image (can now though). I personally just thought maybe you uploaded it and weren't aware if it were broken or not. I've done that myself a couple times.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So a friend of mine is letting me borrow his copy of Xenoblade Chronicles while he's gone to visit his relatives in Montana, but I might not get into it for a time, I just hope I get into it before I have to leave for Manitoba.

D

Deleted member

So a friend of mine is letting me borrow his copy of Xenoblade Chronicles while he's gone to visit his relatives in Montana, but I might not get into it for a time, I just hope I get into it before I have to leave for Manitoba.
Warning: the game is pretty long.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Speaking of which, did we ever figure out what the deal was with that? How half the thread just turned purple?
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon maybe?
Don't let that chance go to waste.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know if you guys have seen this this, but:

How the future children can all be here?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This is also a lame version:

This is Mario. He's my favorite Pokémon from The Legend of Zelda.
My favorite Transformers episode was when Mulan reunited the Dragon Balls and wished Capcom would care of Sailor Mega Man again.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
My favorite part of Guardians of the Galaxy was when Chuck Norris stopped Elsa Sr. from dropping a nuclear bomb on the galaxy which would have made everyone own a Suave bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom