• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Speaking of that, is there even a roleplay thread? I'm just wondering.
Not sure. It wouldn't be in this section, maybe forum games. But I don't think they'll be a strong following anyway but I may be wrong.

I love visiting sprites/gif roleplaying threads (bonus points if it's a mafia game). Dunno, I just find it entertaining.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, it's possible to be cold and hot at the same time :awesome:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Didn't know Pikachu was in MGS4. Must have been lucky of seeing Snake before Brawl. :troll:
Where do you think the "lightning" came from. Sure as hell wasn't Raiden. Pssh, "I am lightning, the rain transformed" my tail.

I don't understand Spanish or is it Portuguese? So, if there's any swear words, I'm sorry.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Where do you think the "lightning" came from. Sure as hell wasn't Raiden. Pssh, "I am lightning, the rain transformed" my tail.

I don't understand Spanish or is it Portuguese? So, if there's any swear words, I'm sorry.
It's Spanish:
"My strange appeareance does not reflect my true being"

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Lmao, why do you think there was a :troll: Of course its real....
Oh but Frozen 2 has been loosely confirmed by Idina Menzel, our Goddess's voice actor. And there is a semi-sequel being adapted into a book.

Frozen is killing it guys. #TimeToChill

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Haha, no worries. I'm a girl who doesn't know how to talk to girls ._.
I thought you were a guy. (>_<) Well, revert to what I said earlier, just get there and start talking, even if it WILL feel tremendously awkward.

The Frozen sequel has been in news for a while. I just hope it doesn't fall prey to sequelitis.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is this "Live action cinderella" another "Retelling of the story in a new way"?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, I'm a bit late on this. But Charlie is likely in SF5. I'm still hoping for Alex though. I hope they keep Dudley, Ibuki and maaaybe Deejay too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Frozen Sequel is going to be called, Frozen 2: Revenge of Hans where he'll come back armed with flamethrowers and henchmen to start a war against the Arendelle family.

And Elsa must set on journey to the 12 Zodiac Houses and get the TM14 Blizzard from Aquarius Kamus to use the Absolute Zero to freeze Hans forever and save Anna.
Also there's going to be a new song called; Song of Ice and Fire.....

oh my God that escalated so quickly.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Frozen Sequel is going to be called, Frozen 2: Revenge of Hans where he'll come back armed with flamethrowers and henchmen to start a war against the Arendelle family.

And Elsa must set on journey to the 12 Zodiac Houses and get the TM14 Blizzard from Aquarius Kamus to use the Absolute Zero to freeze Hans forever and save Anna.

Good luck hitting anything with blizzard

anything under a 90% means it's always going to miss Anything under a 100%

Except in gen 1 when Blizzard was 90%

and still always missed

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

9/10 You forgot the reprise of Let it Go featuring Vanilla Ice and Ice-T

Looks like I've tortured you enough for today. Tomorrow, Elsa will be changing to Faith Connors Gogo Tomago

But for now, I'll leave you with this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hell, underworld, inferno, war, prison, Detroit, heaven, paradiso, Sonic '06, whatever, same thing; different names.
You forgot to include Sonic Boom :troll:

....well Knuckles can infinite jump away from that Hell by spamming pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom