• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Does Cap'nChreest get angry easily? Y'know, I don't even remember what Cap'nChreest was like before the prank. All I remember is Pupa... Pupa... Pu... Pa...
To my knowledge, un-pranked he's a nice guy like you and me.
Pranked however I would not know, as my knowledge of anime is not that large.

Last edited:

GeNo-BreaKer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeNo-BreaKer-01
3DS FC
1220-6182-2346
Tetris and Dr. Mario plebiens. It's all about Puzzle Fighter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I don't know if @Cap'nChreest is a guy or a gal. I kind of want to know if it's a side effect of being pranked and ****ed off. I just don't see Cap'nChreest a lot except for those incidents.

Does Cap'nChreest get angry easily? Y'know, I don't even remember what Cap'nChreest was like before the prank. All I remember is Pupa... Pupa... Pu... Pa...

Maybe they will once HL3 gets confirmed for real. :troll:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
99.9% sure Chreest is male.
What about that other 00.1%? :p
To my knowledge, un-pranked he's a nice guy like you and me.
Pranked however I would not know, as my knowledge of anime is not that large.
Pupa the anime is just disturbing and borderlines softcore incest. The manga at least lacks the whole "Onii-san" thing the girl, Yume, does while she's literally not figuratively eating her brother. Not to mention that almost ever sentence the brother says is "Yume!"

So, I think the manga is more sci-fi, psychological horror, conspiracy, and survival than whatever the hell the anime is. *Sigh* It's like what they did to Rosario + Vampire where the anime was basically fanservice city. Upskirt here, boob physics there, and nosebleed over there. High School of the Dead looks cool, but the fanservice kills it for me. It's another reason why I couldn't play Bayonetta. It's a great game, but the innuendos were just too much along with QTEs being ultra-precise. Santa Monica Studio, the guys who made God of War and popularized QTEs even apologized and regretted making QTEs popular. Reflex is one thing; QTEs are another abomination. I know Bayonetta is supposed to be cheeky, but I can't play it because it's so damn cheeky.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pupa the anime is just disturbing and borderlines softcore incest. The manga at least lacks the whole "Onii-san" thing the girl, Yume, does while she's literally not figuratively eating her brother. Not to mention that almost ever sentence the brother says is "Yume!"

So, I think the manga is more sci-fi, psychological horror, conspiracy, and survival than whatever the hell the anime is. *Sigh* It's like what they did to Rosario + Vampire where the anime was basically fanservice city. Upskirt here, boob physics there, and nosebleed over there. High School of the Dead looks cool, but the fanservice kills it for me. It's another reason why I couldn't play Bayonetta. It's a great game, but the innuendos were just too much along with QTEs being ultra-precise. Santa Monica Studio, the guys who made God of War and popularized QTEs even apologized and regretted making QTEs popular. Reflex is one thing; QTEs are another abomination. I know Bayonetta is supposed to be cheeky, but I can't play it because it's so damn cheeky.
I was referring to whether or not he's angrier Pranked, because I know he has a tendency of roleplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom