• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

And my ignore list has gained a new victim. I should maybe review it some time and un-ignore some people. I've ignored people for pretty dumb things.
Don't.
You need to assert your dominance and make sure they know what they've done wrong.
Full on Smash 4 defense force now. Can't criticize the new game here I guess.
You literally just came in here and only said "I wish Smash 4 was as good as Melee". You offered no legitimate criticisms whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Calm down. Only 2 people reacted to your comment negatively. Spoiler alert:
Other people can have opinions different from yours.

GeNo-BreaKer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeNo-BreaKer-01
3DS FC
1220-6182-2346
You literally just came in here and only said "I wish Smash 4 was as good as Melee". You offered no legitimate criticisms whatsoever.
I was talking about the Smash 4 related boards in general, not this thread specifically.

domokl

Smash Lord
I have one more fnaf picture and this fanmade one is pretty cool.

they want those plushies.

D

Deleted member

Don't.
You need to assert your dominance and make sure they know what they've done wrong.
And that's the problem; most people on the list have done nothing wrong. They just annoy me one way or another, or they are on the list so I avoid speaking to them. (Example: That one guy who does nothing except complain about Wolf)

D

Deleted member

And that's the problem; most people on the list have done nothing wrong. They just annoy me one way or another, or they are on the list so I avoid speaking to them. (Example: That one guy who does nothing except complain about Wolf)
That's not an unreasonable use of the ignore function, in fact I'm pretty sure that's partly the reason it exists.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm curious, am I on that list?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I was talking about the Smash 4 related boards in general, not this thread specifically.
But your original post said "I wish this game was as good as melee". You never specified you were talking about the boards at all.
Soooooo......¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And in the words of @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon .... gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 no h8.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm curious, am I on that list?
No. Pretty sure no one on the list is a social thread regular. In fact, most people on the list are old Crusade people that clearly don't wish to speak to me. As such, I ignore them so even if they somehow do try and contact me, it won't do anything, and I'll be unable to respond.

So I'm not?

Freaking oxymorons
Nope, you are not on the ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No. Pretty sure no one on the list is a social thread regular. In fact, most people on the list are old Crusade people that clearly don't wish to speak to me. As such, I ignore them so even if they somehow do try and contact me, it won't do anything, and I'll be unable to respond.

The Question of the Day is:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

*celebratory "Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me" GIF post*

Soul.

Jesus somebody can't say that Melee did something better in anything Smash 4 related huh?
No, they can, the problem is that the ones defending Smash 4 don't want the game to have wavedashing and all that stuff.
Although Melee is good. I have no preference in any Smash game. I just play them all because they're Smash.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Fanboys, man. I sometimes feel very discouraged expressing my disappointment with my game. Either you have to think THIS GAME IS THE BEST ONE or you'll be laughed at.

I'm enjoying SSB4 a lot, but the single player side is kind of lame, which is really important to me :/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah just checked. It's annoying Wolf guy, flamebait, D-idara, and various crusade people. No social thread regulars.

I have no preference in any Smash game. I just play them all because they're Smash.
OH MY GOD SOMEONE WITH THE SAME STANCE ON SMASH AS ME! I'M NOT ALONE!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think its the fat A LOT of people claim Melee is the best just to start a riot and so that why everyone went all defensive. As long as your saying it for stating an opinion and not to cause a fight, you should be good.
If it is your opinion then I respect it~
Yeah just checked. It's annoying Wolf guy, flamebait, D-idara, and various crusade people. No social thread regulars.

Dude, is D-idara still baned? I surely havent seen him around strangely O.o

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
As long as the combat is fun, along with the stages and characters (no "or", those 3 are the most important factors), then I can enjoy the game. Smash doesn't need to be Melee but it needs to retain the excitement of battles. SSB4's speed is fine so I am able to enjoy it a bunch.

With that said, SSB4 still has its issues which I've touched upon a while ago. Some of the stuff I was really looking forward too ended up being not any fun, so naturally I feel disappointed with the game somewhat, but at least the multiplayer is fun so this is definitely a game I'll play for a long time.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Dude, is D-idara still baned? I surely havent seen him around strangely. And Im not shocked he is on that list.
The Question of the Day is:
Im bound to be on someones list
Somewheeeerrre, Over the raiinboooww

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom