• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
So, as part of my torture to you all, we'll have a little talk.
Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior Vaati?

Honestly, this isn't any different than any normal day with me...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So, I think the manga is more sci-fi, psychological horror, conspiracy, and survival than whatever the hell the anime is. *Sigh* It's like what they did to Rosario + Vampire where the anime was basically fanservice city. Upskirt here, boob physics there, and nosebleed over there. High School of the Dead looks cool, but the fanservice kills it for me. It's another reason why I couldn't play Bayonetta. It's a great game, but the innuendos were just too much along with QTEs being ultra-precise. Santa Monica Studio, the guys who made God of War and popularized QTEs even apologized and regretted making QTEs popular. Reflex is one thing; QTEs are another abomination. I know Bayonetta is supposed to be cheeky, but I can't play it because it's so damn cheeky.
You need to calm down and watch space Dandy

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, as part of my torture to you all, we'll have a little talk.
Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior Vaati?

Honestly, this isn't any different than any normal day with me...
I prefer that we talk about Octorok: the other lord and savior.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I was referring to whether or not he's angrier Pranked, because I know he has a tendency of roleplaying.
Pupa is like a trigger to anime post-traumatic stress disorder. APTSD.

In seriousness, people with PTSD need as much support as they can get. It's a shame - a human shame - that they get ignored.

He's an elemental being that is completely genderless.
So, elementals have like 4 genders?
The other .1% says that Chreest could potentially be female due to the unisex name that his/her Mii has.
What if Chreest is actually a robot?!

You need to calm down and watch space Dandy
Fanservice is nice and all, but when it gets shoved down your throat, it makes you gag and gasp for breathe. Double entendre. :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well now if you can excuse me, I need to go hide in my little fort for a while until this Pranking onslaught is over.
*hides*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Forum post are moving in high speed right now.
lol.
All aboard the express train. Make sure to duck and not fall off. We are not liable for any deaths, decapitations, loss limbs, vomiting, motion sickness, and soiled underwear.

Im a good listener!
You have like 4 freaking ears. *SCREAMS* OF COURSE YOU'RE A GOOD LISTENER! :p

Plus, don't you have telepathy or something?

Welcome to the pranked side!
'Chu got cookies? Des cakes? Des fried cheekin? Des weeds? Or des crack? :p

Well damn... I was pranked... hmmm
Thank you for tempting fate, my dear. :smirk:

Well now if you can excuse me, I need to go hide in my little fort for a while until this Pranking onslaught is over.
*hides*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok this game looks annoying as all hell
It's good fun if you pick Duck Hunt Dog, Shadow, or Porky and taunt spam. Avoid Wright Yagami, Ice Climbers, Olimar and Tingle like the plague. If stared at for too long, they will kill you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I noticed how @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix keeps posting GIFs from what I suppose to be a Fighting Game
Then I remembered how I still have this is my bucket list
Fighting Game Evan.png
So much work... Gueeg...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom