• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
A baby version of my favorite animal!

Is that a leatherback turtle!? :D

Hmm, other than humans, I really love baby wolf pups (well, I like wolves in general).

Prince's inclusion in that episode alone really made wonder "When the hell since Space Dandy became a sci-fi boys love story?". But since we did have red aliens sleeping in heart shape beds with Dandy, it didn't surprise me the slightest. Hell, Prince x Dandy is arguably the most popular pairing in the fandom along with Dandy x QT (Who we didn't know was male until the 6th episode).
HOLD UP...

Is there legit boy x boy fanservice in Space Dandy? And I thought it's only full of girls in skimpy clothes and big bewbs. :troll: If there is though, you have me slightly interested in the anime.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is what Google Translate says, "I do not really bad this time ... but, are you going you guys say anyway complain me ....? Not very fun in my position ... I have a real life you know ...."
Googles translate made out some sentences good, wow
HOLD UP...

Is there legit boy x boy fanservice in Space Dandy? And I thought it's only full of girls in skimpy clothes and big bewbs. :troll: If there is though, you have me slightly interested in the anime.
HEY, HONEY IS AN ANGEL

PRINCE IS AN ANGLE TOO

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sparkles? Bishies?

Let's not forget about Galactic Pretty Boy...

Hideyoshi has some good sparkles, though the poor thing is a Hideyoshi (Meaning he's neither male nor female). This pretty thing is arguably the pioneer of all trap based fanart (And Rule 34 *shudders*). Did I forget to mention that MOST male characters even get nosebleeds at the sight of him/her?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I probably won't ever play binding of isaac due to it's subject alone regardless if it's a good game

D

Deleted member

If so then that's good news for those who want it to release on a Nintendo platform.
Nintendo also needs a bigger indie library in general. You can count the number of notable indie titles on the E-shop on one hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nintendo should get FNaF

It'd be perfect, the wii u pad could be the tablet, and putting it up switches to using the camera

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Here's another trap.

Behold! Hosaka in his moments of glory!

And Link! Our own bishonen who puts Zelda to shame. Keepin' it Nintendo-related. :p

D

Deleted member

Nintendo also needs a bigger indie library in general. You can count the number of notable indie titles on the E-shop on one hand.
I see. Indie games aren't really for me but there must be lots of good titles out there. Nintendo should get more of those.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Nintendo should get FNaF

It'd be perfect, the wii u pad could be the tablet, and putting it up switches to using the camera
Bayonetta 2? A bit risky, but sure.
TBoI? Going into a bit of a Minefield by Nintendo's standards, but OK...
FNaF? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
We do not want little kids getting Foxy'd.
It's not worth it, Unca Scrooge.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I see. Indie games aren't really for me but there must be lots of good titles out there. Nintendo should get more of those.
Nintendo should try to get Secrets of Grindea. It's an homage and parody of old games and has gameplay like Zelda and Secret of Mana. Also, it multiplayer capable too!

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
Well Nintendo made Earthbound, that game probably scared me much more than FNaF did :<

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The cool thing about Binding of Issac is that touches many Taboos and things considered wrong from a sometimes comical perspective....and that Music tho (Rebirth's music is not that good but still is really good)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Behold! Hosaka in his moments of glory!
Why the hell did I read Hosaka as Hisoka? Maybe it's because he's the creepiest pedophilaic psycho you would ever see in a Shonen anime. Look me in the eyes and tell me that this does't make the Joker seem like a joke in comparison.

Soul.

>fnaf on nintendo platforms
lolwhatamireadingonthisthread
Why the hell did I read Hosaka as Hisoka? Maybe it's because he's the creepiest pedophilaic psycho you would ever see in a Shonen anime. Look me in the eyes and tell me that this does't make the Joker seem like a joke in comparison.

10/10 best clown-like face

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

stop. He made the examination episodes uncomfortable oh no

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>FNaF worse than probably one of the most controversial games ever
What.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And the guys who localize Pokémon did it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom