• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Speaking of SpongeBob, I saw The Great Snail Episode and searched the music that plays when Gary is racing while his eyes are exploding.

"COME ON GARY, ITS A RACE, A RACE, HAVE YOU HEARD OF ONE? "

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Is anyone up for some Smash U? I've been wanting to have a go with some of the social thread regulars.
I'd also really like to get some matches in with actual people while I have the chance..

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Speaking of SpongeBob, I saw The Great Snail Episode and searched the music that plays when Gary is racing while his eyes are exploding.

"COME ON GARY, ITS A RACE, A RACE, HAVE YOU HEARD OF ONE? "
. Dude Patrick's Snail was true star of that episode.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
My mom also thought I was going to be born female...same with my younger brother.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I will never forgive them for brawl. *shakes fist angrily*

Marketing: This is a great game.

The rest of us: NO IT'S NOT!
At least it wasn't full of glitches, had on-disc DLC, withheld content, forced DRM, and other BS Capcom, Ubisoft, EA, and more have done.

"I think it's going to be a girl?"

"Oh really? Cause I think it's going to be a pig."
I'm a dragon!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Oh story time about what was going on before existing?
Technically I was not supposed to be born. Wooo for birth control pill failure!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Konkai wa hontōni warukunai nda... Shikashi, anata-tachi wa.... Tte tonikaku monku o iu tsumoridesu ka? Hijō ni tanoshimide wa nai watashi no tachiba ni aru... Watashi wa anata ga shi-tte iru jissai no seikatsu o motte iru....

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hell if you came out of my womb looking like this I would be ****ing happy

Prince's inclusion in that episode alone really made wonder "When the hell since Space Dandy became a sci-fi boys love story?". But since we did have red aliens sleeping in heart shape beds with Dandy, it didn't surprise me the slightest. Hell, Prince x Dandy is arguably the most popular pairing in the fandom along with Dandy x QT (Who we didn't know was male until the 6th episode).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Konkai wa hontōni warukunai nda... Shikashi, anata-tachi wa.... Tte tonikaku monku o iu tsumoridesu ka? Hijō ni tanoshimide wa nai watashi no tachiba ni aru... Watashi wa anata ga shi-tte iru jissai no seikatsu o motte iru....
Does he/she/it purposely type in Kanji and not Hirigana and Katakana so no one can translate it?

Prince's inclusion in that episode alone really made wonder "When the hell since Space Dandy became a sci-fi boys love story?". But since we did have red aliens sleeping in heart shape beds with Dandy, it didn't surprise me the slightest. Hell, Prince x Dandy is arguably the most popular pairing in the fandom along with Dandy x QT (Who we didn't know was male until the 6th episode).
I always new QT was a boy. hes so cute! and yes.... Dandy x Prince... I cant lie.. I dig it.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Who else thinks Kuvira is using Baatar Jr?
What if it's Baatar Jr. who's using Kuvira?

Worse case scenario is that Baatar Jr. is another P'Li, but yeah, considering how power-hungry Kuvira is, I wouldn't be surprised if Baatar Jr. ends up being another pawn to Kuvira and that is what might make Baatar Jr. leave her.

Ooo! Bishie sparkles!

And... random gif time.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Does he/she/it purposely type in Kanji and not Hirigana and Katakana so no one can translate it?

I always new QT was a boy. hes so cute! and yes.... Dandy x Prince... I cant lie.. I dig it.
That's romaji, and I believe so. Then again, I could just type it out in Google Translate to change it to Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji, then translate from there. That's what I used to do the first time he was pranked, but now I can't be bothered because he's using Pupa... >_>

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Worse case scenario is that Baatar Jr. is another P'Li, but yeah, considering how power-hungry Kuvira is, I wouldn't be surprised if Baatar Jr. ends up being another pawn to Kuvira and that is what might make Baatar Jr. leave her.

Ooo! Bishie sparkles!

And... random gif time.
When it comes to bishie sparkles, nothing beats this:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
That's romaji, and I believe so. Then again, I could just type it out in Google Translate to change it to Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji, then translate from there. That's what I used to do the first time he was pranked, but now I can't be bothered because he's using Pupa... >_>
OH SSHHIT that is Romaji Oh man sorry. yeah I'm not gonna bother translating a wall of japanese text when its Pupa. Dontgivehimideas

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Yeah, I believe there's foreshadowing for him leaving her when he wanted to stop the weapons test to prevent his sister from getting killed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually I think that last picture I posted was regular sea turtle babies and not a leatherback's baby

But it was marked as such

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
@Luggy tag for Nichijou stuff
Watched about 3 Episodes of Nichijou on my 2DS just for fun
Nano kinda reminds me of myself
Niot only because they act like me
but also
Pills here.png

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Speaking of baby animals...

I really, really want Zero Suit Samus to have a costume like this.

Yeah, I believe there's foreshadowing for him leaving her when he wanted to stop the weapons test to prevent his sister from getting killed.
One thing that keeps Baatar Jr. from completely being wrapped around Kuvira's iron finger.

It's so beautiful.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
No love for Mega Man? He can weaponize his own bishie sparkles to stop time after killing the original Robot Master with that power.That means he could become too kawaii to the point of breaking the space time continuum alone. :troll:

@Croph Yes there's some yaoi moments in Space Dandy, but it only occurs in two episodes. One is the seventh episode of the first season (Which is where that image came from) and a season two episode where they join the band with a guy called Johnny.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
This is what Google Translate says, "I do not really bad this time ... but, are you going you guys say anyway complain me ....? Not very fun in my position ... I have a real life you know ...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom