• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
When did this little ordeal start?
Just about yesterday.
Since then it's been on-again off-again. I am aware that the man does have some problem with censorship (regarding vulgarity in threads such as this), but apart from that not much else.

D

Deleted member

No. He's still here.
And so is InfinityEdge, even though his profile is gone he's still here. He's like a ghost, watching, waiting to be reincarnated again.
View attachment 31721
Either that or I'm still going crazy from this song.
Yeah, indeed. InfinityEdge must be the same user who has posted the disturbing images yesterday and today, or it's just a bunch of users on a group..

@ Ffamran Ffamran What a coincidence, my name contains 7 letters. :troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If nothing else, I was glad for the pic of Viridi. Bratty little ***** got what she deserved. ¦3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Other M had a soundtrack!?
Huh, I didn't know that was music.
Yeeeeaaaaahh, I guess I was being a bit too generous with the soundtrack. After listening more to these tracks, it sounds like something more fitting for Resident Evil than Metroid (It's like they wanted to make this game to be exactly like Dead Space). Except Dead Space was a legit horror game that is great while Metroid: Other M is just the result of mixing Ninja Gaiden and modern Resident Evil with Metroid.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't think many of us care anymore, we kinda just deal with it.
But why is it we aren't following what --- asked us to do?? and not give them attention. I know I'm giving them attention too, we all lose

I'm just sitting her eating my dried Pineapples and watching Viet Crystal
I want to play Viet Crystal but after seeing the game rash DCs comupter, I'm scared too

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
When did this little ordeal start?
It began... When I was born. :p

Mysterious things! Wondrous things! Unknkown things!
The hell's an "unknkown"?

I thought my real name was "Evan".
Take that, queenie.
Well, that's cool. Time to sell your name on the black market. Remember kids, don't post sensitive content online. :p

I don't think many of us care anymore, we kinda just deal with it.
Oh, we "deal with it" all right. ;)

Soul.

But why is it we aren't following what --- asked us to do?? and not give them attention. I know I'm giving them attention too, we all lose

I want to play Viet Crystal but after seeing the game rash DCs comupter, I'm scared too
that pikachu gif tho

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This situation in a shellnut for @Warchamp7
>Some guy got banned for Censor-Dodging (such as using images or adding an extra U to the F word)
>Got Miffed
>INITIATE RULE 34

D

Deleted member

Yeah, indeed. InfinityEdge must be the same user who has posted the disturbing images yesterday and today, or it's just a bunch of users on a group..

Ffamran has 7 letters.
Flight has 7 letters.
7 x 2 is 14
HALF-LIFE 14 CONFIRMED
Oh, we "deal with it" all right. ;)
(ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ)

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yay I got Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMix today.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

My name has 7 letters in it too. So take that. :smash:

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
Other M ruined Samus's personality for me, and for that I hate it. You'd think a ****ing bounty hunter would be a little less pathetic.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yay I got Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMix today.
Good man. I was listening to it's soundtrack last night. Good god, the re-orchestrated tuns of KH2 are SOOOOO GOOOOOOD~!

Good god, my ****.

I can't wait to have 2.5 in my grasp, too. KH2FM is my top favorite game in the series and I've been dying to play BBSFM.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, after reading those opinions about Other M I think I'll return that game to a friend who lent to me and ask him for Prime 3 instead

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

I LOVE CRYSTAL VIETNAM ! THERE IT REALLY FUN, AND I WANT TO MAKE IT A BIT .
(I love Vietnamese Crystal! It is really funny, and I kinda wanted to play it too.)

Oh VC, you and your sillyness.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Well now, look at this old dirt I just dug up on @ Ffamran Ffamran . Care to explain yourself, buddy? ¦D

Don't think that mustache will save you now. ¦3

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Good man. I was listening to it's soundtrack last night. Good god, the re-orchestrated tuns of KH2 are SOOOOO GOOOOOOD~!

Good god, my ****.

I can't wait to have 2.5 in my grasp, too. KH2FM is my top favorite game in the series and I've been dying to play BBSFM.
I haven't played BBS before so being able to play it now is great, even better that it's the FM version.
I also haven't played KHIIFM before but I'm looking forward to the Lingering Will fight. KHII was absolutely beautiful, so I'm really hype right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom