• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At least Yoshi's New Island at least has this song

Too bad it's the only song in the game.
By accident I played this song with this other song playing on other tab...

For that moment I thought that the Yoshi's song was made by really high guys..

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
@ Bedoop Bedoop
If you wanna stop drinking soda, shake it up so you'll be afraid to open it.

Also, if you can't remember the local pizza place in your community dial every number possible in Canada

If your house is on fire, yell "Water Attack" and the fire will be scared and leave

This one will help you a lot. If your computer isn't working right, take the hard drive out and clean it

Here ya go

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This just appeared on my FB feed....

IT IS BEAUTIFUL

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
but I liked Sticker Star
The gameplay was actually frustrating at times, needing at least a sticker in order to participate in battle (Grinding for coins in order to get the right ones for puzzles too). Bowser didn't provide any character in this game compared to the last few games, which is shame since he makes Paper Mario enjoyable. Kersti at times was pretty unbearable with her whining and dry humor (Really, a hipster joke?), not to mention all the times you had to fight alone because of her countless kidnappings. I do give the game credit for having a solid soundtrack, giving Junior the Paper Form he deserves, and having solid boss battles.

I didn't find Other M to be that bad. And I enjoyed some other games that would have me burned at the stake if I said them.

In terms of soundtracks tho:

Sticker Star > Other M >>>>>>>>> Yoshi's New Island = that one track from Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

That one song is literally what happens when you let a drunk composer use a MIDI keyboard
Other M actually had potential, but it was all down to how bad the story was. Samus broke down in PTSD tears after seeing Ridley for the umpteenth time after how many times he had died, Adam acted like a complete **** towards her at times with his "muh authority" agenda (This is why I've liked the computer in Fusion more), the idea of Mother Brain being a psychotic android with PMS made her seem cheesy instead of threatening like the original, "the baby" (Nuff said), and then the whole Ridley evolution (It's like they had too much time on Pokemon when developing this game :laugh:). The soundtrack was decent and the gameplay was actually solid (despite the first person controls being difficult at times).

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Other M actually had potential, but it was all down to how bad the story was. Samus broke down in PTSD tears after seeing Ridley for the umpteenth time after how many times he had died, Adam acted like a complete **** towards her at times with his "muh authority" agenda (This is why I've liked the computer in Fusion more), the idea of Mother Brain being a psychotic android with PMS made her seem cheesy instead of threatening like the original, "the baby" (Nuff said), and then the whole Ridley evolution (It's like they had too much time on Pokemon when developing this game :laugh:). The soundtrack was decent and the gameplay was actually solid (despite the first person controls being difficult at times).
But we did get Adam and the fuzzy chicken.
Those should count for something right?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'll raise you one higher.
If you squint your ears a bit you can hear a bit of Final Fantasy.
Is it bad that I actually like this song? It has that feeling of pure madness and mindless insanity to it.
I'm actually feeling a bit jumbled in the head right now.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Every time I see Yoshi's Woolly World I'm just like "eh, I'll go play Kirby's Epic Yarn".

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Is it bad that I actually like this song? It has that feeling of pure madness and mindless insanity to it.
I'm actually feeling a bit jumbled in the head right now.
No not really.
For example, I like the soundtrack to Comix Zone, and even I'll admit it's less than stellar.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Well, I'll be going to bed. I have a feeling something crazy may happen while I'm asleep.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've just realized. So we have Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot.
All we need left is the Avatar reject and what I assume to be She-Hulk, and the gang's all together.

Last edited:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
At least you got ahead in life... *silence* I'll be in my sad corner.
10/10. Would read again.

Here's what we'll do, change your avatar to the Tree Groot and I'll be the Rocket Raccoon stuffed animal.

We'll be freaking bosses
While that does sound intriguing, I like my picture I have now a lot. :/

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's what we'll do, change your avatar to the Tree Groot and I'll be the Rocket Raccoon stuffed animal.

We'll be freaking bosses
Pardon my literal french, but
No, I didn't edit that.
I don't even own MP9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom