• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I love how Mega Rayquaza was SO GOOD, they had to RECLASSIFY UBERS AS A TIER AND MAKE A NEW RULESET TO ALLOW IT TO BE USED.

Like, wow. Mega Rayquaza too damn fresh.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I just synced my university email to my phone. ALL OF IT. So, my notification says "353 new messages". Damn.

So, does anyone have a Hanukkah or Kwanzaa avatar or are we all going to pretend those don't exist. :p
Since apparently I'm the ambassador of the Shulk convo I am obliged to do this

@Spazzy_D

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
At the very least, I'm sure Yoshi's Woolly World will make up for the mess that is New Island...

It's funny too, Nintendo REALLY messed up with New Island. PM: Sticker Star was also a bad game, but at least the soundtrack was decent there. Probably the only good thing about that game.

Why did autocorrect write Yoshi in caps
The Triforce of Bad Nintendo Games: Yoshi's New Island, Paper Mario Sticker Star, and Metroid Other M. No games are worse that these three except for the non-canon CDI "classics" like Hotel Mario and the CDI Zelda Trio (Wand of Gamelon, Faces of Evil, and Zelda's Adventure). At least the memes revolving around the cut scenes are hilarious though (Dat King).

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Yoshi's new island's OST is a masterpiece compared to this ****:

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Who's ready for Fire Emblem tomorrow?

For the Wii U VC?
Good god, has it finally returned?

After all of this time, is the Smash 4 Social thread once again going to devolve into Fire Emblem General Discussion??

It's been a long time.

@Soul Blazer

D

Deleted member

I just kinda blank out when it comes to competitive Pokemon.
The only games I understand on a competitive level are Smash and Dota 2.
But does Chuckles give plenty of knuckles?

@Chucklehead Tom

How bout it, Chuckles? How many Knuckles do you chuckle when you buckle a Shuckle? ¦(
About five and two thirds.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The Triforce of Bad Nintendo Games: Yoshi's New Island, Paper Mario Sticker Star, and Metroid Other M. No games are worse that these three except for the non-canon CDI "classics" like Hotel Mario and the CDI Zelda Trio (Wand of Gamelon, Faces of Evil, and Zelda's Adventure). At least the memes revolving around the cut scenes are hilarious though (Dat King).
but I liked Sticker Star

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Gettinsickofyour****Miyamoto
That Koopaling retcon might as well be as bad as the Toads being genderless. The latter that means that Yoshi and Birdo are arguably on the same level as Toad and Toadette in terms of beings lacking "parts". *shudders*

Yoshi's new island's OST is a masterpiece compared to this ****:

Holy ****, is that a DS game with the sound quality of an NES game? :troll:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I didn't find Other M to be that bad. And I enjoyed some other games that would have me burned at the stake if I said them.

In terms of soundtracks tho:

Sticker Star > Other M >>>>>>>>> Yoshi's New Island = that one track from Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

That one song is literally what happens when you let a drunk composer use a MIDI keyboard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom