• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So what's your favorite movie(s)?

One of mine is Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. It's on IFC right now and I never, ever get tired of it. c:
Mine's Van Helsing; the Castlevania vibe that gives is really awesome; I watch from start to end (of the credits) because the epic music.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The Room. :troll:

but seriously, it's GoTG. I loved every second of it.
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA

on a side note, I enjoy Marvel movies too. GoTG was great. I'm also reallllllly anticipating Avengers: Age of Ultron; hype too stronk

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, even with all of the WFT butts going around, at least the bots are gone. That, we can be thankful for.
upload_2014-12-3_20-57-22.png

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So what's your favorite movie(s)?

One of mine is Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. It's on IFC right now and I never, ever get tired of it. c:
I'm actually not big on movies for the most part, but it's pretty much be the following:

Mulan, Pokemon Movie 3: Spell of the Unown, Pokemon 5th Movie: Latios and Latias, The Lion King 1½, Wreck-It-Ralph, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, The entire Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners movie series and every single Detective Conan movie to date. There isn't a single bad one. <3

Oh yeah, and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was a pretty damn good movie. :D

Last edited:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA

on a side note, I enjoy Marvel movies too. GoTG was great. I'm also reallllllly anticipating Avengers: Age of Ultron; hype too stronk
What a great story Mark. :troll:

Also. Suicide Squad. I want it right about now.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Just got a new laptop, so shiny... Still breaking it in. Windows 8 is still terrible, I'm trying to figure out where things are.

Favorite movies? Spirited Away and the rest of the Studio Ghibli films.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope the 19th Pokémon Movie features Hoopa Unbound...

2evil4me

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
There is absolutely no way that's on purpose. No one person is that stupid. I swear, they have a bet going to see who can spell the most names wrong, while also keeping it somewhat realistic.
You clearly underestimate the stupidity of 3/4s of the human race. This was 100% intentional. They literally thought that's what they meant. XD

D

Deleted member

Just got a new laptop, so shiny... Still breaking it in. Windows 8 is still terrible, I'm trying to figure out where things are.

Favorite movies? Spirited Away and the rest of the Studio Ghibli films.
Don't worry, Windows 10 will fix all the problems Windows 8 / 8.1 had. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Finally got a 6 IV Hasty Rayquaza on my Alpha Sapphire version from soft resetting. Feels great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom