• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Jeez, y'all plowing through pages like a ploughman with a plough in a ploughfield.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wait, ads are dependent on your search history?...

Yikes, I should regularly clear my history then.

Although, when I'm not logged in here, sometimes I get weird ads. Like this:

[collapse=Warning: Could be offensive for some]
[/collapse]

You telling me I'm not allowed to enter because I'm a girl!? Well, then, hmph! I'll take my money elsewhere.

Seriously though, I don't understand why companies would exclude a demographic. I mean, obviously there's a target audience, but to make an ad that's excluding potential people that may be interested... it's beyond me.
...Wait a minute...

Croph, you're a girl? I could've sworn you already portrayed yourself as a guy before the name change~ D:

Jeez, y'all plowing through pages like a ploughman with a plough in a ploughfield.
...Welp, I guess we all know what TJ-Works's fetish is, now. ¦D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Stalker!!! >=O

What's up, Luco? It's rare to see you around here. :p

But really, you should visit this thread more often. ;)
I was going to sleep and I was like "hey look people I know are still online, I wonder what they're doing :3" and ended up here. =D

I definitely should post here more often. Been too long <3

Golden Gallade

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3823-9001-5955
Ohh this talk about shulk and feeling it reminded me of something. To anybody that watches chuggaaconroy, be prepared to see a long rant from me on his next video. It's going to be about the worst boss in any game ever, Gadolt. Oh I mean Jade face. Oh, I mean the face at the end of his last video. Look forward to it.

BluehunterZero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zero7298
3DS FC
5026-4480-2477
Ohh this talk about shulk and feeling it reminded me of something. To anybody that watches chuggaaconroy, be prepared to see a long rant from me on his next video. It's going to be about the worst boss in any game ever, Gadolt. Oh I mean Jade face. Oh, I mean the face at the end of his last video. Look forward to it.
DUDE SPOILERS!!!
Edit:Also, a certain someone's back...

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sssshh...spoiler tag that...not everyone else has gotten that far

I'm gonna play some video games after I take a bath.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Just when **** calmed down.
I have a legit question, since it seems that the said person can't be banned,
Do the mods have to guard this thread 24/7? Or is this a temporary fix?

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Thanks. I do this lecture every year so it's not that huge. I was teaching Kindergarteners "numbers" yesterday and thought no was going to pass the **** out.

How's Kaye Cruiser? And don't say "I'm fine thank you and you? cause that's the conditioned response for any Japanese student when asked how they are.

Most companies/programs don't require any sort of education background so it's defintely an avenue you should check out. My education background is Art a History of all things lol. And I like astronomy as well :)
Is there a specific company you would recommend? My JET application ended up a day late because my last recommendation letter came in too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom