• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Predictions:
That bot or whatever will return (I hope this is false)
I come over my fear of pills
Pie

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
But this is a Social thread, meaning anyone can come here.
Oh I'm sure there are a LOT of people coming here, now. They just don't last very long due to coming on too strong and too fast and thus draw too much attention to themselves so the mods and admins can gang up on them and dominate them easily before they can actually finish what they started. They keep coming back in short spurts, but what they dish out gets fewer and fewer each time before they get slammed more quickly and strongly than last time. They should really think about protecting themselves more carefully.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I just found out that in the Ironworks Chamber on the Kalos League stage, there's a chance of a metallic pool opening in between the two swords, that can briefly turn anyone who touches it into metal form.

Nice.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I just found out that in the Ironworks Chamber on the Kalos League stage, there's a chance of a metallic pool opening in between the two swords, that can briefly turn anyone who touches it into metal form.

Nice.
Noice, loving the Excalibur avatar btw

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I did not expect to see Ganon Knuckles and Vegeta Duck. I honestly didn't see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom