• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You know how silly someone on Wordpress is if they lost faith in humanity over me giving someone a virtual hug. Oh wait, this is the same place that uses slurs like ****** and ****** on a daily basis like it's no problem (Especially on YouTube). Double standards like these are such a *****. :rolleyes:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Good morning Smashboards! I'm really happy right now, because I finally got my Computer fixed!
Now I won't have problems starting it up anymore.

Smash4BrosFan8

Smash Rookie
Ok, i am in a serious panic! When i started up my smash bros wii u game i got an error code wich said: Error "150-1031".
I really don't know what to do!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I seriously don't see why tons of people are complaining. Come on, don't tell me a Lightsaber Keyblade doesn't sounds awesome.

Not to mention Hulk beating the the cr** out of Heartless.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
It's not.
A complaint I have about the game is how they only put in stuff from R/S, and not R/S/E as a whole.
For the revamped plot with Groudon and Kyogre in the Cave of Origin, I can understand making it like Ruby and Sapphire (dunno how the Primal Reversion thing would work with Emerald's plot), but for other stuff like Gym Leaders and area locations, I see no excuse not to add the stuff from Emerald.

----

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A complaint I have about the game is how they only put in stuff from R/S, and not R/S/E as a whole.
For the revamped plot with Groudon and Kyogre in the Cave of Origin, I can understand making it like Ruby and Sapphire (dunno how the Primal Reversion thing would work with Emerald's plot), but for other stuff like Gym Leaders and area locations, I see no excuse not to add the stuff from Emerald.

----
I still think it's because they're planning on doing something with Emerald. Whether it's DLC or something else.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I seriously don't see why tons of people are complaining. Come on, don't tell me a Lightsaber Keyblade doesn't sounds awesome.

Not to mention Hulk beating the the cr** out of Heartless.
Let me get this straight : Star Wars and Marvel with Disney for me is not compatible. You have a familly friendly company that makes animations, who got Pixar for 3D movies who did a ton of things and made movies, good or bad, that still are in the minds of children and parents alike. Yet, Pixar has NEVER been put in a Kingdom Hearts game, except for the second one with Woody and Buzz (oh hai @ Space Stranger Space Stranger ) that were scrapped. And you're telling me that Marvel and Star Wars will be in first, before there freaking partners for so god damn years ?
Where in the world do you see a link between Donald and Goofy with facking Hulk and Luke Skywalker ? Tell me. There's none. Why would they be in ? Because of money and profitabilty.

Anyway, this is a dumb idea.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Let me get this straight : Star Wars and Marvel with Disney for me is not compatible. You have a familly friendly company that makes animations, who got Pixar for 3D movies who did a ton of things and made movies, good or bad, that still are in the minds of children and parents alike. Yet, Pixar has NEVER been put in a Kingdom Hearts game, except for the second one with Woody and Buzz (oh hai @ Space Stranger Space Stranger ) that were scrapped. And you're telling me that Marvel and Star Wars will be in first, before there freaking partners for so god damn years ?
Where in the world do you see a link between Donald and Goofy with facking Hulk and Luke Skywalker ? Tell me. There's none. Why would they be in ? Because of money and profitabilty.

People have said that about Smash.
Link, Mario and Pikachu fighting sounded hella outlandish for Nintendo at the time.
I believe Squuenix can pull it off

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Never forget:

This probably would have made me look into the series.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Sure. But then again, you have Hulk fighting against Darth Vader.
It's like the greatest childhood fantasy I never knew I had.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/star-wars-and-marvel-may-come-to-kingdom-hearts#.VH8fhMk8qpE

I think I'm the only one OK with this.

Pixar would've been first though.
I like the idea of Star Wars since it is highly futuristic setting which has already been made to fit in KH.

Not so keen on Marvel, though, since it is more modern. I just don;t like the idea of Sora visiting a modern day Earth, it's part of the reason I'm unsure if I want TWEWY to make an appearance again in KH (They worked in DDD due to Traverse Town, but Shibuya I don't just like that sound of in KH) despite absolutely loving that game. Modern day Earth setting, or close to it, just doesn't sound good to me, which is why I'm also iffy on The Princess and the Frog coming to KH as well. Twilight Town is probably the closest KH has ever been to a modern setting of some kind, but it is still clearly different from modern day Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom