• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I don fahin kno...

All Im saying, is Im happy hes not xXxWolfscope369xXx anymore
*proceeds to change name to that*
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ , who are you trying to fool with your "Banned (6 points)" title?
:teeth: I've gotten a couple of people so far huehuehuehuehue
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ ONE NAME AT A TIME
Sorry I go by @xXxWolfscope369xXSnipesassassin420Xx now, it's a bit too short for my tastes but it'll have to do

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I think you may be right.

Yeah, real shame... By the way, Googling anti-meta deck october 2014 led to some interesting results. Nothing in particular stands out but I think there are some trends between them. Should point you in the right direction.
By the looks of it it includes RFP, which makes sense seeing as those kinds of decks have almost always been anti-meta. It's gonna take some getting use to Dfissure and Macro being limited...

Maybe I can do something fun with Frogs.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I also found this one along with those that I'm planning on using as an avatar.
e58aa0e5b7a5.png

My only gripe with it is the white background, but I can see if there's a way to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
By Christmastime, I think I might switch to Holiday Hero Woody.

And @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ this is the second name change you've made ever since you became Premium.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey I'm back, what's new ?
Me ? I've started to watch Nichijou, and it's just epic. I can't believe how beatiful the animation is in this anime

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
While on a search for the Smash Bros bundle, my 3DS fell out of my pocket and slid on concrete. It now has damage on the upper cover. I'm sad it's no longer nice looking, but it still works. What a trooper. :crying:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
While on a search for the Smash Bros bundle, my 3DS fell out of my pocket and slid on concrete. It now has damage on the upper cover. I'm sad it's no longer nice looking, but it still works. What a trooper. :crying:
I've been taking extra care of my 3DS that I got at launch. Ever since I went though the ordeal that was my DS Lite, I've learned to watch out for things like loose pockets. It became a broken mess after only two years :( but I only had to wait a couple of months for the DSI so it wasn't that bad :)

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I need to calm my crap and stop suiciding with side B's (ironically, I managed to avoid that with Mac, but not with every single other one XD). Though I dont do it when offline, and sometimes the random lag spike messes my input, but sometimes I just screw up. I need to be more carefull.

D

Deleted member

Are you talking about the TCG thing or the game itself? Sorry if I don't understand.
Late response, but I'm not even referring to the game. I'm referring to just the game's box. I'm not willing to buy the box and the game. (I already own the game)

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
I need to calm my crap and stop suiciding with side B's (ironically, I managed to avoid that with Mac, but not with every single other one XD). Though I dont do it when offline, and sometimes the random lag spike messes my input, but sometimes I just screw up. I need to be more carefull.
Sometimes I up B off the stage to my death instead of side b ing with Dedede. Only happens to me online though. Dedede can be weird sometime man....

Edit: Gonna try out The Crew beta on the ps4. Might as well give it a shot now, seeing as the game comes out tomorrow. lol.

Edit 2: *Sees uPlay* aaaaaand I'm immediately disinterested. When will Ubisoft get rid of this awful excuse of a program?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

This is...excellent.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just got an adamant Groudon with a spread of 29-31/29-31/29-31/31/25-26/3-4. I wish the speed was better though. It would have been perfect for me if his special attack IV and speed IV were switched. Should I reset or keep this? I know it's better to be slower than Kyogre, but it would still be nice to outspeed other things.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Sometimes I up B off the stage to my death instead of side b ing with Dedede. Only happens to me online though. Dedede can be weird sometime man....

Edit: Gonna try out The Crew beta on the ps4. Might as well give it a shot now, seeing as the game comes out tomorrow. lol.

Edit 2: *Sees uPlay* aaaaaand I'm immediately disinterested. When will Ubisoft get rid of this awful excuse of a program?
As soon as EA drops Origin.
So.... never. :upsidedown:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
As soon as EA drops Origin.
So.... never. :upsidedown:
Awesome. Fantastic.

The Beta was over regardless, so once I remembered my uPlay stuff, the game told me the servers were down. Kinda wishful thinking though, thinking a beta would be up and running a day before release. I've been playing Smash so much, that I kinda forgot about it. Whoops. :rotfl:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Just got an adamant Groudon with a spread of 29-31/29-31/29-31/31/25-26/3-4. I wish the speed was better though. It would have been perfect for me if his special attack IV and speed IV were switched. Should I reset or keep this? I know it's better to be slower than Kyogre, but it would still be nice to outspeed other things.
That sounds like a good spread to me. But you'll never get a Groudon as good as mine. :demon:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ohey, Wolfie has a different set of random numbers now. Not going to lie, I have thought of buying premium again just to change my name

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Wow Magi has barely any holiday related fan art for me to change too
Sherezade-lemonade-whatever's got misletoe hair thingys.
What a thought out sentence that was
Ohey, Wolfie has a different set of random numbers now. Not going to lie, I have thought of buying premium again just to change my name
Did it for lols
Roman numerals have a certain flair to them
Wait till you see the next set of numbers

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Ugh, I'm having trouble finding my sixth Pokemon. I have Sceptile, Hawlucha, Chandelure, Aggron, and Crawdaunt. I'm just playing for fun but does anybody have any suggestions for my sixth so it kinda balances out my team?

D

Deleted member

Oh you people with holiday avatars. I don't feel like being festive, but if I have to...

Does this count? :troll:

Return of BluePsychic confirmed.
Game Over
Return of BluePsychic

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ugh, I'm having trouble finding my sixth Pokemon. I have Sceptile, Hawlucha, Chandelure, Aggron, and Crawdaunt. I'm just playing for fun but does anybody have any suggestions for my sixth so it kinda balances out my team?
Flygon or Dragalge I guess.
I would go for a Dragon type, but you seem to have all bases covered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom