• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, even though Chaplin never really liked Christmas, I'll still put him in a holiday style anyway.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Ugh, I'm having trouble finding my sixth Pokemon. I have Sceptile, Hawlucha, Chandelure, Aggron, and Crawdaunt. I'm just playing for fun but does anybody have any suggestions for my sixth so it kinda balances out my team?
Shedinja. Trust me they are a lot of fun to use, although you already have a ghost type, I just love switching it in against Pokemon like Norman's Slaking and Furry Cutting them to oblivion:demon:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Flygon or Dragalge I guess.
I would go for a Dragon type, but you seem to have all bases covered
Mega Sceptile has that covered well enough for me. I was thinking Fire or Electric but I don't want Magnemite, Electrike, Camerupt, or Magcargo so meh.

Shedinja. Trust me they are a lot of fun to use, although you already have a ghost type, I just love switching it in against Pokemon like Norman's Slaking and Furry Cutting them to oblivion:demon:
I already crushed Norman with Hawlucha :laugh:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ugh, I'm having trouble finding my sixth Pokemon. I have Sceptile, Hawlucha, Chandelure, Aggron, and Crawdaunt. I'm just playing for fun but does anybody have any suggestions for my sixth so it kinda balances out my team?
Goodra? Im just throwing that out there, I know you didnt ask me
I just wanna help anyway

D

Deleted member

Mega Sceptile has that covered well enough for me. I was thinking Fire or Electric but I don't want Magnemite, Electrike, Camerupt, or Magcargo so meh.
Do not get a fire type. There's too much water.

overused joke

Soul.

I already crushed Norman with Hawlucha :laugh:
Jolteon! Oh wait. No. Eevee isn't in ORAS unless it's Friend Safari.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I never had holiday avatars. In fact, I've using this avatar since Halloween.

I wonder who of my mains would look best with a Santa hat... Ganondorf, maybe?

D

Deleted member

Ganondorf would look best in a full Santa outfit with the old man palette swap.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm not planning to use a Christmas-themed avatar, but I might make a new one next month or something.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Goodra? Im just throwing that out there, I know you didnt ask me
I just wanna help anyway
I was asking everyone and thanks haha. This might be the first game where I don't have a pseudo in my team which is a bit weird.

Jolteon! Oh wait. No. Eevee isn't in ORAS unless it's Friend Safari.
Jolteon would be amazing. The only problem which might be me being nitpicky is that I already grabbed Hawlucha and Chandelure out of Pokemon Bank. I went through 4 badges with only two pokemon (and if I didn't have Hawlucha, it would've just been Sceptile). I guess my only complaint about the game is how many water and grass types there are. Its a tad obnoxious, but I guess having Hawlucha hindered most of my options since I might've taken a Machop or another fighting type.

Also I just realized I said I wanted another fire type even though I have Chandelure *facepalm*. Electric or Psychic might now be my only options.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Dude, I searched "Christmas Dark Pit" and found this :
Yeah, it's totally Dark Pit for christmas right ? I'm not even joking, I really found this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Probably Im not the only one who does this:
I was training my Pidgeotto against a Pokémon Breeder, I had the upper hand and I was close to reaching Lv. 36 but then, her Goldeen managed to hit a Horn Drill against my poor Pidgeotto OHKOing him of course... I got so mad that I sent my Lv. 68 Salamence and Dragon Danced 6 times before Mega Evolving and destroying that fish with Outrage.
....I regret nothing :evil:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Probably Im not the only one who does this:
I was training my Pidgeotto against a Pokémon Breeder, I had the upper hand and I was close to reaching Lv. 36 but then, her Goldeen managed to hit a Horn Drill against my poor Pidgeotto OHKOing him of course... I got so mad that I sent my Lv. 68 Salamence and Dragon Danced 6 times before Mega Evolving and destroying that fish with Outrage.
....I regret nothing :evil:
It would have been funny if within that 6 times of dragon dance it OHKO'd you with another horn drill

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I was just beating some of my records on Home-Run Contest and managed to have the exact same high score on Samus and Zero Suit Samus: 524.8 m with a GSP of 896995.

Soul.

Is Wi-Fi battling in Pokémon a thing these days, because I mostly see people playing in Showdown or so.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It would have been funny if within that 6 times of dragon dance it OHKO'd you with another horn drill
Actually the evil fish tried to Horn Drill me another 2 times but Salamence was unaffected (it was like 18 levels higher)

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I mean, angels have to do with Christmas... right? Lol, guy in my avatar's really stretching it though

Wait, let me edit something...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is Wi-Fi battling in Pokémon a thing these days, because I mostly see people playing in Showdown or so.
I get why people use Showdown, with ORAS out, many people on Wi-Fi only use Ubers; Like triple battles where they send out Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza and then Primal Reverse/Mega Evolve them on the first turn.

I wonder if those people feel like Yugi when he summons the Three Egyptian Gods on the same turn.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't think I'll ever change my avatar. Maybe someday, but I dunno.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to edit a picture that will have my CHristmas avatar

I found one that's appropriate

Soul.

I get why people use Showdown, with ORAS out, many people on Wi-Fi only use Ubers; Like triple battles where they send out Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza and then Primal Reverse/Mega Evolve them on the first turn.

I wonder if those people feel like Yugi when he summons the Three Egyptian Gods on the same turn.
I'm really not that into Triple Battles. People use Ubers in Wi-Fi because they're...well, noobs?
If Wi-Fi had lots of players doing singles or doubles, it'd be a lot better---like, people who play the games make these perfect Pokémon for nothing, only to leave them there. Where do you ask for Wi-Fi matches anyway?
Unless something about this post is wrong (I guess?), I'm going to say nothing but hope that Pokémon Wi-Fi gets more love. Playing with friends online is better than Battle Spot.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm really not that into Triple Battles. People use Ubers in Wi-Fi because they're...well, noobs?
If Wi-Fi had lots of players doing singles or doubles, it'd be a lot better---like, people who play the games make these perfect Pokémon for nothing, only to leave them there. Where do you ask for Wi-Fi matches anyway?
Unless something about this post is wrong (I guess?), I'm going to say nothing but hope that Pokémon Wi-Fi gets more love. Playing with friends online is better than Battle Spot.
Ubers is an official tier now

You have to step it up

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, finally I found Rei on X-Mas style.

Also, by pure curiosity I searched "Santa Claus Ganondorf" and this popped in the search...really...

Majestic as f***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom