• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
OMG just seen GameXplain's vid on the DLC for Hyrule Warriors. Twili Midna's special attack is her shedding a tear onto the Mirror of Twilight and breaking it, just like the end of Twilight Princess. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO GOOD IN THIS GAME???
WHY?! Why must they remind us of what could not be?! MIDNA!!!

Seriously, seeing her sad makes me sad.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Pokémon Monopoly? The "Gotta Catch 'Em All" suddenly has another layer of meaning. :laugh:

Am I lucky that I'm not particularly fond of that game? Those tokens are nice though.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I found out there is one, but it's a follow up to the older Kanto edition from many years ago. But it only goes for 150+ dollars on amazon

:<
The 2001 edition? Forgot about that, my bad. The 1999 one was another Kanto edition

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I tried to get my family to play FNaF to see their reaction, but the game has complicated instructions to players. Especially if they don't play video games
My sister introduced me to FNaF some time ago. Ehh, I could see where you're coming from with the complicated instructions. Though, after a few tries, I started to get a hang of the game (my sister just needed to explain how everything works).

But after like surviving 2 days, I was like, "Yeah, this is kinda boring. I'm out". To each their own.

One time my sister was playing Out Last (for some reason she has a lot of horror and bloody games on Steam...), and she asked my help to complete this one part because she was too scared to. She had to run though some building, and avoid these dudes that chase after and kill you. I was all like, "WTF, how could you expect me to complete this part!? This is my first time playing the game!" Well, after some grumbling, I took a hold of the mouse and keyboard, and ran through the hallway, and jumped through a window to dodge the bad guys. I guess that's what she wanted because after she was fine and continued to play.

Teenagers and their horror games these days. :rolleyes: I mean, wouldn't be nice to play a more, idk, cheerful game? Why not play a nice action/adventure role-playing game, perhaps with some life simulation elements, like having a good plot with romance, marriage option, ability own a farm or business, etc., etc. Like maybe games like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, or even the Fable series.

jk, jk. =P

Play whatever genre you like. I'm not one to judge tastes.

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I own the original Pokemon Monopoly that came out around 2000.

Look's like Mewtwo has been cut from a playable roster again...
i got that one in the closet somewhere in my house. I also had this Pokemon Board game.

Last edited:

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Animal Crossing doing any microtransactions at all would be ruining the game from a game design standpoint. It is NOT made for that, no matter what kind of person believes otherwise. You're suppose to earn your items and furniture, not buy them. There is no motivation or goal if you're going to be able to buy the item right off the bat.

It's a terrible idea, and why would you want to seriously pay real money for these things when they should be free content? Do people like burning away their money?

Iwata even addressed this concept and even admitted it'd give them tons of profits, but he has said they're against it because it would ruin the fun experience for the players.

I respect anyone that puts gameplay above greedy money. Screw greed and soulless cash grabs, gameplay matters far more.

That article is so idiotic for several reasons, but wow do they just like make gaming at a far worse place than it is already?

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
The frustrated attempts to throw a company dignity on the dirt,just to an easy access to their games...

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
The frustrated attempts to throw a company dignity on the dirt,just to an easy access to their games...
I dont understand wanting Nintendo games on iPad or whatever. They would have to be severely downgraded to fit the hardware and be riddled with microtransactions in order to profit since people dont like paying for iPad games, not to mention even then you arent guaranteed succes as most F2P games only get big thanks to catching a lucky whale who pays for all that micro-shiz, and getting one is random as hell. Either that or millions of casuals who wont be willing to invest in any accesories, meaning being stuck to the touch controls forever.

Not to mention, theyr games would suuuuuck on iPad. I once got myself a nice GameBoy emulator on my android and the controls ware horrible! Mario especially was near-unplayable. I mean sure, some of the Nintendo touch games ware alright, like Spirit Tracks, but thats not what I want the company to be doing all the time untill they sink because a bunch of old investor men dont understand how video games work.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
No posts for 1.5 hours... C'mon people, we're better than that.

Have you listened to the SMW Medley?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So they FINALLY released the trailer for the Hyrule Warriors Twilight Princess DLC, only seen the Japanese one so far. It was cool, I can't wait to get home to play it, shame a certain game is released tomorrow or I would play it for a while.

D

Deleted member

Where can I find that thing?
Click on a person's name, and one of the options is "ignore". You can also go to "people you ignore" from the top of the page, and add people's names in manually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
No posts for 1.5 hours... C'mon people, we're better than that.

Have you listened to the SMW Medley?
We are? News to me.
Also, yes, the SMW medley is the best thing that has ever happened.
So what's up with the rest of you guys?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Where can I report bugs? I can't press the login button anymore on the main page and can only login via the Error message you get when you try to enter Groups as a non-member.
And that SMW medley, goddamn.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Where can I report bugs? I can't press the login button anymore on the main page and can only login via the Error message you get when you try to enter Groups as a non-member.
PM Warchamp7.

Strofirko

Smash Master
It seems the banner is over the login button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom