• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ah, I noticed you guys were stressing about school. I'm looking forward to the AP Biology exam this May!
*cries bitterly*

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Once you watch some anime on my list, you will be enlightened.

It may feel you've entered a path of no return, though...

I don't have a Wii U and all those whippersnappers are all jumping on the Wii U bandwagon... Can't blame 'em, though.

Say, how about a few matches? Not now, though. It will have to wait till I get home and be done for the day.

I'll tag you when I get ready, then we exchange Friend Codes.
I suppose if I am active enough. I have various moods that may change how I act or something. I may be lazy or not see messages early enough, so sorry if I can't get to you quickly.

My current mood is that I will not allow Mac or Diddy around. The first one speaks for itself, and the latter is for my special hatred for him. My mood also says I don't mind customs (then again, I'm Pro-customs atm) or Prism Tower, but may use Brinstar if infuriated though I'll try not to. Anything you wish to add?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Whatever moodiness this thread suffered in my absence is no more now that Frostwraith is here. I know you missed me dearly, but fear no longer.

I suppose if I am active enough. I have various moods that may change how I act or something. I may be lazy or not see messages early enough, so sorry if I can't get to you quickly.

My current mood is that I will not allow Mac or Diddy around. The first one speaks for itself, and the latter is for my special hatred for him. My mood also says I don't mind customs (then again, I'm Pro-customs atm) or Prism Tower, but may use Brinstar if infuriated though I'll try not to. Anything you wish to add?
I don't use :4littlemac: or :4diddy:, so...

Anyway, my FC is right here: 3909-7738-1475

I've added you already, by the way.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I was too much of a ***** to do ap. I knew I would fail
With regards to my low As and high Bs due to procrastinating, it's not for everybody. I almost failed AP Bio because of how awful I did on the unit exams.
I have my end-semester exams next week. And I know it's going to be a disaster.
Ouch. Good luck.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
3 new Etrian Odyssey games, Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold, Etrian Odyssey and the Mystery Dungeon (think Pokemon Mystery Dungeon), and Etrian Odyssey 5. I'm actually borderline hyped for once in my life. xD

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You may not know, but I actually have intense mood swings. One day I might be depressed, the next day I feel euphoric. Sometimes I even switch moods suddenly during the same day.

All of it with no apparent reason. I'm a bit crazy.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Your profile picture made me think otherwise.

But in all seriousness, mental illness is a terrible thing. We can look relatively fine on the outside, and not know what goes on in our heads.

I wouldn't say I have it bad, but I do get moments of depression every now and then. I don't know what causes that, but I don't want to depend on medication just to make myself feel better. It doesn't seem to be the best of ideas.
Yeah, I'm exactly the same way.

You may not know, but I actually have intense mood swings. One day I might be depressed, the next day I feel euphoric. Sometimes I even switch moods suddenly during the same day.

At least you're able to stay level headed.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Whatever moodiness this thread suffered in my absence is no more now that Frostwraith is here. I know you missed me dearly, but fear no longer.

I don't use :4littlemac: or :4diddy:, so...

Anyway, my FC is right here: 3909-7738-1475

I've added you already, by the way.
I don't play much these days, but I hope to be of use in my own ways.

Plus that reminds me of me, but something has to set me off, even if it means seeing a single ant in the house or a character I despise.

I saw minor button lag game 1, so I'm worried.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My God, this is so accurate it hurts:

F u stl dun geddit: Reinforcements com out of forts in FE. You can block reinforcements by placing a unit in front of the fort. In this case, Ewan is blocking reinforcements from entering the field.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
You silly younguns and your college worries! Just drop out when you're 18 like I did, and bounce around from job to job (And hate each one) until you get lucky and get offerered a job while playing Dungeons and Dragons, at a place that's... not that bad...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

But you at least you eat and stuff while your depressed while I stop eating all together and just drink water because who the **** needs food anyway

On a side note, screw this math

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
But you at least you eat and stuff while your depressed while I stop eating all together and just drink water because who the **** needs food anyway
I think this calls for a...

Make sure you have supportive friends and family around you. Even the Spaced-out Stanger has depression from time to time.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You silly younguns and your college worries! Just drop out when you're 18 like I did, and bounce around from job to job (And hate each one) until you get lucky and get offerered a job while playing Dungeons and Dragons, at a place that's... not that bad...
Don't listen to him, kids...

get yourself an education. Or an apprenticeship. University isn't for everybody.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

get yourself an education. Or an apprenticeship. University isn't for everybody.
Or just graduate from Aura school! The best way to take control of life!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Twitch plays pokemon Relesed Combusken at Released 0d 17h 39m. They cant stop releasing their starters
They Released.. COMBUSKEN
The kentucky fried fighting chicken died young. RIP Drumsticks, you will not be forgotten.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit

I give up. You're the fiercest opponent I've ever faced in this game.

Commendable, I must say.

Can't say I'm a sore loser... After all, it's just a game.

GGs.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit

I give up. You're the fiercest opponent I've ever faced in this game.

Commendable, I must say.

Can't say I'm a sore loser... After all, it's just a game.

GGs.
I appreciate your kindness. I'd be much tougher if button lag didn't exist, and then you'd see me do silly things on certain stages. When that time comes, I'd be happy to show why I put that "status" on my profile on there.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That's not exactly the kind of future I would desire in my life...

At least you're able to stay level headed.
Yeah... You can say that, most of the time.

Sometimes, I can be good at hiding my emotions. Other times, I let my mood cloud my thoughts.

Well, it always improves the chances of getting a job.

Of course, you can also never have enough knowledge.

I appreciate your kindness. I'd be much tougher if button lag didn't exist, and then you'd see me do silly things on certain stages. When that time comes, I'd be happy to show why I put that "status" on my profile on there.
Wait... That wasn't your best? =O

*shudders*

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man Ike is crazy good for 8 player games. People forget he's there then he gets in a group and up smashes everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom