• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith

*glares* When there's no button lag or much lag in general... Well, I won't spoil the surprise yet. >: )
*tries imitating the pole dance taunt with the laugh*

Sometimes I wish I had a JP 3ds so I could listen to Palutena's pretty JP voice. :(

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I do believe I am sensing some fear in here!

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
BTW, in case it wasn't obvious, I was joking... lol. Also, I do actually like my life, but I could be in a different spot if I had tried harder right out of high school :) So keep going with school!

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Uh..huh. So uh in other news! I am taking over Hoenn! That is my mission! (even though I don't have the game yet)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Uh..huh. So uh in other news! I am taking over Hoenn! That is my mission! (even though I don't have the game yet)
WOMEN ARE THE RECESSIVE GENE OF MANKIND. THEIR LABOUR ONLY SERVES AS PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR EXISTENCE AND BENEFIT ONLY TO TIDY THE LIVING ROOM.

FYI, this is a joke. Women are awesome.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
WOMEN ARE THE RECESSIVE GENE OF MANKIND. THEIR LABOUR ONLY SERVES AS PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR EXISTENCE AND BENEFIT ONLY TO TIDY THE LIVING ROOM.

FYI, this is a joke. Women are awesome.
I have read the fine print but can't help but think you need to tone down what has you jacked up. You gonna explode man.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mega Pidgeot using Hyper Beam. Because the options suck otherwise. Kinda wish they gave him a wider movepool. Like, give him Hydro Pump. There doesn't need to be a reason as to how he does it. With No Guard, it would never miss. Synergy, you know?

Mega Camerupt is awesome in Trick Room teams. But replacing Mega Ampharos is asking for a lot from me. Still, very fun. Gastrodon works well with him in doubles.

I'm still testing Megas. So far my favorite is Mega Lopunny. Scrappy STAB will not be ignored. It's real.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Just got back from a doctor's appointment in which I sat in the waiting room for two hours or so. Seriously, Smash 3ds is an absolute lifesaver in situations like that. Even after playing the Wii U version, it was still an effective timewaster.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have watched Twitch Plays Pokémon. The novelty was interesting, but watching it for more than some seconds gets boring fast.

They eventually did Twitch Plays Super Smash Bros. 3DS and played For Glory. And actually won a match. Crazy stuff.

Anyway, I'll be off now... See ya! Always remember that I am always watching you, wherever you are...

D

Deleted member

I tried to beat Classic on 9.0 without losing a stock a few times.
I don't think I've ever had more violent hatred for anything in a video game than Master Core.
And Luigi.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I have watched Twitch Plays Pokémon. The novelty was interesting, but watching it for more than some seconds gets boring fast.

They eventually did Twitch Plays Super Smash Bros. 3DS and played For Glory. And actually won a match. Crazy stuff.

Anyway, I'll be off now... See ya! Always remember that I am always watching you, wherever you are...
You'll be watching me play all the Smash Wii U... while you take the backseat... :evil:

D

Deleted member

I swear to god every time I go against Luigi in Classic he beats the **** out of me, perfect shields flawlessly, and dodges pretty much everything.
It's like they deliberately programmed the Luigi AI to destroy you.
THIS IS HOW SKYNET STARTS PEOPLE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I swear to god every time I go against Luigi in Classic he beats the **** out of me, perfect shields flawlessly, and dodges pretty much everything.
It's like they deliberately programmed the Luigi AI to destroy you.
THIS IS HOW SKYNET STARTS PEOPLE.
Puis essayer de jouer comme Luigi vous. Fonctionne pour moi.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I tried to beat Classic on 9.0 without losing a stock a few times.
I don't think I've ever had more violent hatred for anything in a video game than Master Core.
And Luigi.
Have you beat the Event Mode rewards yet?
That **** sucks. "The FINAL Final Battle" on Hard is one of the hardest fights I have ever done.
Also, 8 kills in Cruel Smash.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Luigi is among the most annoying CPU's for some odd reason. It probably doesn't help that I main Luigi.

Oh and 2013 must have been a terrible year for you. :4luigi:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Luigi is among the most annoying CPU's for some odd reason. It probably doesn't help that I main Luigi.

Oh and 2013 must have been a terrible year for you. :4luigi:
I love Luigi in general but I hate him in Smash Bros. so there ya go.
Puis essayer de jouer comme Luigi vous. Fonctionne pour moi.
You COULD have just said that in English like a normal person would instead of using Google translate.
Have you beat the Event Mode rewards yet?
That **** sucks. "The FINAL Final Battle" on Hard is one of the hardest fights I have ever done.
Also, 8 kills in Cruel Smash.
I haven't been having troubles with most of them, but there are a few problem children.
I fear the day I get to the FINAL Final Battle from all the horror stories I've heard.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom