• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Remember "2013 Mega Bidoof"?

Ya know, this guy?

Yeah. I hate that guy.

I bet the mods remember him.

Seriously though I apologize for any havoc I have caused to the Smash World Forums Staff. I am a better man now, with a wife and three kids.

Actually that last part about the wife an kids is a lie.
I'm forever alone.
And 14.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So it's true then?

They really are finally trying to establish a relationship between Ash and his female companion in the anime?
A real writer came up and yelled :
"HURRY UP ! WE NEED TO ADD A REAL BACKSTORY TO THIS SHOW !
-But sir, we already did that for so many seasons...
-I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR PREVIOUS FAILURES, I WANT THIS SHOW TO HAVE A REAL STORY !
-Well, we thought we could add Serena, the Pokemon Trainer of Pokemon X and...
-SHIP THEM !
-Wha-
-SHIP THEM, NOW ! "
With this music in the background :

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ash will go on to another region anyway, and make all new friends, if Hoenn+ is anything to go by. :p
And then they'll be like "SHIP HIM WITH HIS NEW FEMALE PARTNER" and then it will go nowhere again.

It's gonna rinse and repeat for the same amount of time that Ash has been a ten year old.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
And then they'll be like "SHIP HIM WITH HIS NEW FEMALE PARTNER" and then it will go nowhere again.

It's gonna rinse and repeat for the same amount of time that Ash has been a ten year old.
You know what, if they are intelligent, they would keep Serena in. Or, profit of the shipping to make a reboot of the show and change Ash with someone else. I'm sick of seeing him in this show, there's no progress, nothing is accomplished with him.

But I'm pretty sure the episode will be a "comedy like episode", where Ash is a total idiot and Serena is desperatly trying to seduce him. And that's sad.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

At this point, I was surprised that they're having him go on a date.

Some things should be left to the fans, I guess.

Then again, something tells me the date won't really be anything big or special.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
People still care about the Pokémon anime?

There's an enormous amount of other (and better) anime.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
"Whatever you're doing it looks... Smashing!" -Metal Face

But really, I'm bored and all. All them Wii U owners make me jealous after seeing some glorious HD snapshots, but I don't mind waiting til Xmas at the worse.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
People still care about the Pokémon anime?

There's an enormous amount of other (and better) anime.
I still care about it. A bit. Sure it's not nearly as good or nostalgic as it once was, but it has its own charm that no other anime/cartoon/show has, at least for me.

D

Deleted member

Hyrule Warrior's costumes are getting weirder and weirder. I wish they were in charge of designing the costumes for Smash, lol.
I love them. Proper fanservice, those costumes are. I hope someone (probably Zelda) gets a Malon/Cremia costume, because I was really hoping she would be playable. The costumes are good enough that you can pretend you're that character.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Remember "2013 Mega Bidoof"?

Ya know, this guy?

Yeah. I hate that guy.

I bet the mods remember him.

Seriously though I apologize for any havoc I have caused to the Smash World Forums Staff. I am a better man now, with a wife and three kids.

Actually that last part about the wife an kids is a lie.
I'm forever alone.
And 14.
Same age high five

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I still care about it. A bit. Sure it's not nearly as good or nostalgic as it once was, but it has its own charm that no other anime/cartoon/show has, at least for me.
Once you watch some anime on my list, you will be enlightened.

It may feel you've entered a path of no return, though...

"Whatever you're doing it looks... Smashing!" -Metal Face

But really, I'm bored and all. All them Wii U owners make me jealous after seeing some glorious HD snapshots, but I don't mind waiting til Xmas at the worse.
I don't have a Wii U and all those whippersnappers are all jumping on the Wii U bandwagon... Can't blame 'em, though.

Say, how about a few matches? Not now, though. It will have to wait till I get home and be done for the day.

I'll tag you when I get ready, then we exchange Friend Codes.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
'sup guys.

Just walked into one of my favorite game retailers near my university; the shop owner told me that he's getting Smash Wii U in tomorrow, 3 days before Friday. And I was lucky enough to save a deposit on one of the early copies.

I wish I could brag about this, but most of you are probably playing the Wii U version right now.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
'sup guys.

Just walked into one of my favorite game retailers near my university; the shop owner told me that he's getting Smash Wii U in tomorrow, 3 days before Friday. And I was lucky enough to save a deposit on one of the early copies.
Good for you. :smirk:

I wish I could brag about this, but most of you are probably playing the Wii U version right now.
I'M NOT.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh by the way

Remember the voice dumbs found

The boss battle is the only one not found.....i found it for those who had not played smash tour

Its when a player rams into ridley,metal face, yellow devil on smash tour you hear the boss battle dumb

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm starting to like Purin more and more by the minute.
I swear... Currently it's my favorite character in Smash 4. Followed by Ganondorf, who's than followed by lil' mac.
*sigh* If only Snake were here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom