• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Imma get Yoshi and pikachu who are in stock at my gamestop. I want villager but they aren't at the closest GS so I guess Ill just wait. It ain't hard to wait anyway I'm getting them more for collective reasons. I don't really plan on using them much
I got Peach, And i plan to get most of the Females.

Because why not.:troll:

Not until :4luigi: and :4falcon: come out.
But the Falcon is out. :o at least i swore i saw him. > . >

Or maybe i confused him with god or something.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
*high fives* I'll only be able to play Smash during the evenings since I have a bunch of AP homework that I have to start....

yay...

Not until :4luigi: and :4falcon: come out.

The quality of product 10/10 :4wario2:
I have one. It's Mario, it was a gift.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Sheesh, so suicidal...
Kermit the Ninja kills himself quite often. It was shocking the first time, but now it's just a regular occurrence. So don't worry when blood splatters everywhere. He'll be back.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This is why :4zss: x :4littlemac: would never work:

inb4 Samus is too big/Mac is too small

D

Deleted member

Or the Great Gatsby :troll:
After reading Catcher, I don't think Gatsby was as bad as I made it out to be. At least Gatsby didn't have a protagonist who is a complete failure and doesn't care that he's a failure. Literally the worst possible character I could read about this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
After reading Catcher, I don't think Gatsby was as bad as I made it out to be. At least Gatsby didn't have a protagonist who is a complete failure and doesn't care that he's a failure. Literally the worst possible character I could read about this year.
Every character in Gatsby had no redeeming quality about them. I read 1984 this year and I personally enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Don't get me started on Huck Finn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom