• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Everything jams with the slam, even when you think it's going to be groose.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm probably late on this but...
We have officially crossed Smash Brother with cats. Where did we go wrong?

Soul.

I don't like the rules and all that tier stuff with Smogon. Like, adding the "Uber" tier for legendaries is okay, but banning stuff is just dumb. In VGC, at least you have an objective, there's no banning of Pokemons appart from usual legendaries and there's actual research and uses of Pokemons. The community is also 10 times better, unlike Smogon, wich is in right terms "Not that great".
Ehh, let's just say both are good.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
@ Sil Sil I really hate having losses where I get completely dominated, don't know what to do and stand absolutely no chance, but I hate staying butthurt and salty over it even moreso, so I'll definitely play with you again whenever you're up for it. Hopefully, my experience from the previous Smash games won't stay irrelevant and I might actually start winning. I should really start actually practicinf in Sm4sh. -~-
Don't worry about it, I've been playing almost nonstop since launch so... yeah.
And besides, I've had my handful of curb-stomps myself and I get the exact same way when it happens so I know exactly what you mean. I hope we'll be able to have some more even matches in the future. :)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

"You know what else I love besides chocolate Mac ? White chocolate. *laughs*"

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So I pre-ordered the Smash Bundle from my local Best Buy and went to go pick it up today... and they DID"T EVEN HAVE IT. What the hell is the point of pre-ordering in the first place, if its not even in stock. Now, they say its gonna ship to them by next wednesday, a freaking day before thanksgiving and early black thursday. If they don't have it again, I'm talking to the manager and demanding that they compensate me by giving me a gift card or a free copy of the game. Has anyone else ever had experience with this sort of situation?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Even Goku himself knows it's stupid to add him in Smash.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
R.O.B. is officially the bane of my existence. He was the last I unlocked for the 3DS version, and he's the only one in the wii u version I don't have.
Getting R.O.B. was fun for me! I had a blast Fire Jump Punching CPUs and getting coins.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
http://disneyfighter.wordpress.com

You need to look at this. It's a project started by a few people on Smashboards and others. They called it Disney Rumble, and it's their take on Smash Bros with Disney characters. Only one person is adding things to the site right now, and that is Davidreamcatcha, a member of Smashboards. If you want to message him about ideas you have, feel free to do so.
From my understanding when I skimmed the tabs, it's more or less a theoretical game. I have a bunch of ideas from me and some members of another forum have come up with. I'll message him about it.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
From my understanding when I skimmed the tabs, it's more or less a theoretical game. I have a bunch of ideas from me and some members of another forum have come up with. I'll message him about it.
Oh yes, it is only on paper. I've been talking to him for the past few weeks now about the website. If this website really starts to grow with more info, I could see the number of readers rising. That's why I've been trying to tell people on Smashboards about the site and get its name out. I've also made sure to credit Davidreamcatcha.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Looks like we need some music

Here's some music from me :
God, I love the writing of Pinnochio-P. He's the only guy that I like who's using Hatsune Miku that doesn't evolve dumb stuff. It's intelligent. And I loooove it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I feel like doing an 300% 20 Stock match online, anyone wanna do it?
I'll tag you when I'm ready if that won't be too much trouble.
Oh yes, it is only on paper. I've been talking to him for the past few weeks now about the website. If this website really starts to grow with more info, I could see the number of readers rising. That's why I've been trying to tell people on Smashboards about the site and get its name out. I've also made sure to credit Davidreamcatcha.
Cool. I'll be sure to share the link with the members involved in my Pixar Smash Bros. thread.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger

I don't know if you actually like Woody, but the idea that was created for the character was called Andy's Toys (Yep, this is their actual character name). Andy's Toys consist of Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Potato Head, and Slinky, each having their own movesets. You switch between characters when activating one of their two Magic Meter Attacks (the Final Smashes of this game). One MM attack is Andy, and the other is Sid.

Potato Head and Slinky's movesets are completed, so Woody and Buzz's movesets have to be wrapped up before it's all posted to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom