• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's not even that, it's just f*cking Megaman in a Japanese school girl costume.
Rule 63 is just taking a male character and add boobs on it.
It looks more like a combination of three fetishes to me: rule 63, robots and girls in Japanese schoolgirl costumes.
But maybe we should move to another subject before this thread gets out of hand again.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It looks more like a combination of three fetishes to me: rule 63, robots and girls in Japanese schoolgirl costumes.
But maybe we should move to another subject before this thread gets out of hand again.
Yeah, let's eat a paincake and leave this subject :

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, I've been considering picking up older DS games that I missed (because I'm attempting to make a collection), any recommendations?

More that I find it to be the opposite of disturbing.

That'd be one weird fetish.
But in the end would you really be surprised?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Also, I've been considering picking up older DS games that I missed (because I'm attempting to make a collection), any recommendations?
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story or Partner in Time is good. But a Pokemon game with Super Mario 64 is always the best thing to have on a DS.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Well since @Kaye Cruiser is currently playing a local match, any fellow Europeans/anyone else without the Wii U version want to play a match on 3DS?

3866-8228-7394

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story or Partner in Time is good. But a Pokemon game with Super Mario 64 is always the best thing to have on a DS.
With Pokemon I've been thinking of Omega Ruby, but I'm probably gonna wait till the next iteration comes around. Mario 64 DS however I am planning on getting.

Mario and Luigi I've heard good things about. And especially with how I am with RPGs (while I don't hate them, more often than not I feel like I don't contribute much other than choosing commands), so hopefully it will be a better experience.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
While I don't think he has, does Dark Pit have a Smash taunt on Palutena's Temple? I'm honestly curious.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Mario and Luigi I've heard good things about. And especially with how I am with RPGs (while I don't hate them, more often than not I feel like I don't contribute much other than choosing commands), so hopefully it will be a better experience.
Mario & Luigi games started on the GBA with "Mario & Luigi : Superstar Saga". It's a RPG yes, but not exactly like a normal RPG. The two ones on the DS are good, Partner in Time has the concept of having to play with 4 characters while Bowser's Inside Story let you play has Bowser. The game is more dynamic than other RPGs, since you need to react perfectly to make the actions useful. For example, you need to press A when Mario is doing a jump attack at the right moment to deal the best damage. However, I have to warn your : you need to have a lot of patience when facing bosses, they always got a lot of life. There's also Dream Team on the 3DS if you want, but I personally prefer the GBA version, Superstar Saga.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Mario & Luigi games started on the GBA with "Mario & Luigi : Superstar Saga". It's a RPG yes, but not exactly like a normal RPG. The two ones on the DS are good, Partner in Time has the concept of having to play with 4 characters while Bowser's Inside Story let you play has Bowser. The game is more dynamic than other RPGs, since you need to react perfectly to make the actions useful. For example, you need to press A when Mario is doing a jump attack at the right moment to deal the best damage. However, I have to warn your : you need to have a lot of patience when facing bosses, they always got a lot of life. There's also Dream Team on the 3DS if you want, but I personally prefer the GBA version, Superstar Saga.
Ah. I'll look into it.
Currently though my attempts are starting with games I've owned at one point but then traded (or lost/gave away) in for one reason or another.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got a couple good matches in. About a four game winning steak. Though I did lose two matches against this Fox player at first. He's obviously hard to counter properly with Mega Man, but I did get one K.O on him, so it wasn't a total bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom