• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Okay, can someone help me out?

I just brought the wii u to my place, and set up an internet connection to the wifi here, and it worked. But... now it's not connected to the internet. When I go to the settings, my first option is internet. Great! So, when I click "connect to the internet" it just brings me to the search for wifi, and if I click on my wifi name, it says "delete one of your other connections" so it thinks I'm trying to find a new one. How the heck do I connect to one of my saved connections? I don't have much Wii U experience.
Oh um...Oh when you press " Connect to Internet" Press x to go to your saved connections

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Life is good.

I have Smash 4 pre-downloaded, I have enough money to buy Omega Ruby in the morning, I don't have class after tomorrow for a little longer than a week, and I'm eating an apple pie.

What are you all doing?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Life is good.

I have Smash 4 pre-downloaded, I have enough money to buy Omega Ruby in the morning, I don't have class after tomorrow for a little longer than a week, and I'm eating an apple pie.

What are you all doing?
Listening to various ost before getting the update Ineed for ssb4 (i have it preloaded too :) )

Going to listen to ultimate show on the last hour.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Life is good.

What are you all doing?
Talking about Knuckles & Knuckles And I'm Stuyding for a test that is in the morning

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Where's all the new unlocked music...

you guys in America, do your job and spoil everything, gawd... y'all can't even do that without asking.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Nintendo makes me so mad with how stupid their online stuff is. I have my connection saved, click X for my connections, click on the one I have set up, click "test", it says everything is working, asks if I want to set it as default, I click yes. I go to Miiverse: "Sorry, error code, you're not connected to the internet. Want to connect to the internet? Herp derp."

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I heard you guys like Knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.