• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I'm watching people stream smash wii u on my TV...that's like playing the game yourself right? ;_;

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh please. We all the the true hero of Sonic Unleashed.
yeah, but that's SONIC Unleashed. Right now, it's time for Knuckles.

Do you know what we can do in Knuckles Unleashed?

We can blow.

He even says it himself in the Night stage.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What is this thread;
What is life;
All is Knuckles, James the AndroidOgreGlitchhog and Dr. Mario.
As it should always be.
You just gotta believe,
And let the Moon--
*wink*
--Do the rest. :4drmario:

Soul.

Too late, buddy. Time for the ultimate Knuckles video game.

The Great Emerald's power allowed Knuckles to feel. That's why he's Boom Knuckles at night.
really tho i lol'd. that video is so hilarious

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The Great Emerald's power allowed Knuckles to feel. That's why he's Boom Knuckles at night.
It's even funnier considering the Master Emerald shows up at night at the end. ¦D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Lmao, really?
inb4 Tails is confused and thinks Knuckles is Sonic because Unleashed script.
The Master Emerald IS Tails in this. It took his place like how Chip is now an ice cream cone.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
yeah, but that's SONIC Unleashed. Right now, it's time for Knuckles.

Do you know what we can do in Knuckles Unleashed?

We can blow.

He even says it himself in the Night stage.
The Sonic in the title is simply false advertising to get more views.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Like, I feel so tempted to link you to a linux mint, but at the same time...not sure if you're going to handle it....
Well my Computer has only 70GB on it (and 10GB is being used just to run this darn computer, 5GB for the necessities and about 3GB for my stuff, meaning I got about 52GB on it atm) so I'm not entirely sure if it'll even let that happen

D

Deleted member

xKnuckles (xSoul)
Rocket Knuckles
Knuckles' Flight
Kaye Knuckles

Knuckles everywhere, once again.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well my Computer has only 70GB on it (and 10GB is being used just to run this darn computer, 5GB for the necessities and about 3GB for my stuff, meaning I got about 52GB on it atm) so I'm not entirely sure if it'll even let that happen
Like, I mean you computer CAN handle it, that I don't doubt it...

The problem I have is linux is let's say...more complicated to get used to. It's not like Windows, but when you do get used to use a terminal, be careful to what you do and install...then you may keep it, but honestly you loose a lot of compatibility.

For example, if you use your current pc with steam...steam works on linux, but not all games does (though VVVVV does).

Like, I'll see, but you can always burn the iso into a CD and you can try to run it onthe cd (it's really like you installed it, but on the cd speed....).

Then, if you realy want to install it, you can dual boot or replace Windows, but if you do the later, you lost everything while if you do the former, you can transfer everything without having to go into the Windows (you can access your Windows from Linux itself, but not the opposite).

So, I'll maybe pm you one day, because I really think it might revive your machine.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Like, I mean you computer CAN handle it, that I don't doubt it...

The problem I have is linux is let's say...more complicated to get used to. It's not like Windows, but when you do get used to use a terminal, be careful to what you do and install...then you may keep it, but honestly you loose a lot of compatibility.

For example, if you use your current pc with steam...steam works on linux, but not all games does (though VVVVV does).

Like, I'll see, but you can always burn the iso into a CD and you can try to run it onthe cd (it's really like you installed it, but on the cd speed....).

Then, if you realy want to install it, you can dual boot or replace Windows, but if you do the later, you lost everything while if you do the former, you can transfer everything without having to go into the Windows (you can access your Windows from Linux itself, but not the opposite).

So, I'll maybe pm you one day, because I really think it might revive your machine.
Either that or I can put "A Laptop" on my Christmas Wishlist :4dedede:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom