• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
0/10 Not competitive enough. Not enough Shrek, Funky Kong, Fox, and Knuckles. No sign of wavedash.

I'll stick to my game:
If this "MELEE" doesn't have Dr. Mario or (at least) Green Plumber-but-still-a-Dr. Mario, I aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin't buying it

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Am I the only one who's been having issues with Firefox? It's been crashing quite a bit these past few days.
Inb4GoogleChrome

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
>PS4 selling more than Vita
>wat

And usually the handheld sells way more. :troll:
That's what happens when you make a nicely made handheld that has a gigantic plethora of games in it's library only available in ONE COUNTRY.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wait, what? :|
The joke in America and Europe is that the Vita has no games.

Try going to Japan and telling someone that. They'll think you're either crazy, blind or ignorant. They have TONS of games for the Vita there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The joke in America and Europe is that the Vita has no games.

Try going to Japan and telling someone that. They'll think you're either crazy, blind or ignorant. They have TONS of games for the Vita there.
I agree, but Sony is pretty much focusing on the PS4 and ignoring the Vita for some reason (well atleast not in Japan of course). Meh.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
For the anticipation of the release, I'm listening to my wav ost now...

I have to warn you, I will leave the boards after release to keep myself unspoilored, I already have some friends to play online with I'l just turn my chat off :)

After I unlocked substantial amount of stuff, I'll come back.

So, if you see anything Paper Mario related that isn't nown now, atag would be very appreciated.

On that note, thanks @RamOne for you tag this week...I really appreciated it.

Let's hope to a great repping even tough nothing can disappoint me at this moment :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I bought a PS3 entirely for Okami HD.

It was totally worth it. I'm content with just Okami on it, I don't even have any other games for it.
Okami is the ****, the music is the ****, the whole game is THE ****. Its the mot beautiful game ever
Bad words bad words blahblahblah

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I get whatever consoles that have whatever games I want to play if I feel it's worth it. I have literally no obligations to anyone.

With that said, **** Microsoft. Xbone sucks. 0/10 Would not buy.

Soul.

I get whatever consoles that have whatever games I want to play if I feel it's worth it. I have literally no obligations to anyone.

With that said, **** Microsoft. Xbone sucks. 0/10 Would not buy.
I wholeheartedly agree. Microsoft sucks, they are only good at doing Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom