• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Why would that be a bad thing? :V
I dunno, is why Im asking. I also for reasons I cant explain have a habit of playing around with my opponent if I notice they dont quite know how to fight me. Such as dashing at a Robin player and jump over them repeatedly as they desperately try to stab me with their dash attack. I am unsure how much of a dingus that makes me.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
But I kinda cratered the guy for 9 straight matches though.
I was talking about my experiences getting wailed on other players and it happened to involve a Lucario.

9 times? Really? Have you no shame? You could have given him a pity win. :p

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I really need to pick a main and master them. I keep alternating, but I need to really master one first. I'm pretty good with Yoshi, maybe I'll do some pre-Wii U version training.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I was talking about my experiences getting wailed on other players and it happened to involve a Lucario.

9 times? Really? Have you no shame? You could have given him a pity win. :p
Oh you had me confused. AND THE AURA SHOWS NO MERCY! As @HunterNinjaReaperPirate98 found out a while ago!
Also would you give an arrow dispenser any mercy?:4lucario:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll have to check him out then. I've been searching a bit today, some of them really suck. I don't mind comments, but not a running dialogue. Some narrate what they are doing... but I can see them doing it, so it's redundant. Maybe I'll start my own LP channel...
A lot of Northernlion's charm actually comes from his commentary, IMO. He typically goes between narrating what's going on in the game and what he's going to do, and going off on tangents about his own life. He's pretty enjoyable all-around, and he never gets too loud either. If you want something to listen to in the background, his Binding of Isaac series or the VODs of his stream (the Northernlion Live Super Show, or NLSS) are good. Isaac can often be amusing due to how absurd or hilariously bad some of his runs can be, and the commentary tends to be good, and his co-hosts and guests on the NLSS bounce off of him so well and it can make for some great conversations and commentary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
When was Hoopa revealed 'cause this already happened.
We've known about Hoopa since X & Y first came out thanks to hackers, dude. Same for Diancie and Volcanion and Mega Latios and Latias and the future event with AZ's Floette and other stuff.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
NewBonnie.png

Like with Foxy, here is a sneak peak at Bonnie

I am going to make every one of his forms

I think there are 3

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
We've known about Hoopa since X & Y first came out thanks to hackers, dude. Same for Diancie and Volcanion and Mega Latios and Latias and the future event with AZ's Floette and other stuff.
Really? I never heard of Hoopa since recently. I do remember hearing about the others though.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Game Freak logic. Pretty much that.
Game Freak logic: Where a Diglett can learn scratch and slash, Alakazam can learn iron tail, an electrode can learn taunt and that a Lucario's bone rush is a light saber bone. LOGIC!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man, is really sad to see how many people toss the Lucario that Korrina gives to you to WonderTrade

Soul.

Game Freak logic: Where a Diglett can learn scratch and slash, Alakazam can learn iron tail, an electrode can learn taunt and that a Lucario's bone rush is a light saber bone. LOGIC!
Logic? Logic. Logic? Yes! Logic!
Looks based on a Hindu diety, gonna guess shivera (however its spelled)

Gamefreak does base some its pokemon on stuff like this so i knew this was coming eventually.
Yeah, we all knew. Pokémon designs are weird.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Man, is really sad to see how many people toss the Lucario that Korrina gives to you to WonderTrade
I kept it! And used it as legit mixed attacker for a while before getting my own with blaze kick! Still have it in the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom