• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's hilarious

Candy Crush stole it's concept from another game (AND candy theme)

then tried to sue that same game for being similar to them

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wario is still unplayable on 3DS :urg:

Next you'll be telling me that Pac-man still make no sound upon being star KO'd
Pac-Man can't B-air his hydrant anymore and he didn't even get the sound to make up for it.
BRB burning 3DS, cancelling Wii U pre-order.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from Dumb and Dumber To.

HOLY CRAP! Funniest thing I've seen in YEARS! I was laughing throughout the entire movie. It totally lived up to its 1995 prequel in every way in both quality and humor.

I 100% recommend it if you're on the fence or in need of a laugh.

D

Deleted member

Pac-Man can't B-air his hydrant anymore and he didn't even get the sound to make up for it.
BRB burning 3DS, cancelling Wii U pre-order.
I never used bair on the hydrant anyway (because I suck with Pac-man) so this doesn't affect me at all. Really, the only notable change to any of the characters I play is Pikachu's thunder not filling G&W's bucket.

BUT SERIOUSLY, IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO TAKE THE PAC-MAN DEATH NOISE FROM STREET SMASH AND HAVE IT PLAY WHEN HE DIES?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
That's hilarious

Candy Crush stole it's concept from another game (AND candy theme)

then tried to sue that same game for being similar to them
You're several months late dude.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

It had candy crush in it

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I was kicked out of my schools anime club for being loud and talkative and now that I've realized I didn't like over half their selection and they ALWAYS start from episode one of anything ever, I probably would have stopped going soon anyway, if not for my crush hanging out there.

Now I'm putting on sleepwear and drawing SSB, soooo I'm pretty good.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was kicked out of my schools anime club for being loud and talkative and now that I've realized I didn't like over half their selection and they ALWAYS start from episode one of anything ever, I probably would have stopped going soon anyway, if not for my crush hanging out there.

Now I'm putting on sleepwear and drawing SSB, soooo I'm pretty good.
You like being thrust into a new anime right in the middle of it?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Really feeling the damage buffs. Shulk is now the best character in the game :4shulk:

not really
1.0.4 update in a nutshell:
Characters I like to play as: Buffed
Characters I hate fighting: Nerfed.
ROBIN CAN FINALLY GRAB LEDGES FROM BEHIND YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I want Ducktales on the Virtual Console.
Nintendo pls.
I don't even wanna buy the game myself
But we have Remastered on the eShop
Why can't we have DT 1 & 2 from the NES on the eShop

D

Deleted member

1.0.4 update in a nutshell:
Characters I like to play as: Buffed
Characters I hate fighting: Nerfed.
ROBIN CAN FINALLY GRAB LEDGES FROM BEHIND YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Apparently Back Slash does something now, but maybe I'm wrong and it's still Shulk's worst move.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Luma can't attack while Rosalina's in a grab anymore... Seems kind of pointless to me considering it was freakin' impossible to ever attack the grabber with it anyway. Although I do find it kind of funny they removed something you can see them do in their trailer.

D

Deleted member

Luma can't attack while Rosalina's in a grab anymore... Seems kind of pointless to me considering it was freakin' impossible to ever attack the grabber with it anyway. Although I do find it kind of funny they removed something you can see them do in their trailer.
Game footage not final.

From what I just tested, Back Slash seems more useful now.
Good. I can kill final bosses with anti-climatic back slashes now

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Well...I learned that Tumblr can be full of bat**** crazy people, especially in the Disney fandom...

God I wish that website can only be restricted to keep its cool .gifs and artworks.

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh man, rough draft of serious essay due tomorrow (and in a week) and I'm surfing the internet. Barely at half length of what the final is supposed to be. Anyone else here have a problem with procrastinating?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh man, rough draft of serious essay due tomorrow (and in a week) and I'm surfing the internet. Barely at half length of what the final is supposed to be. Anyone else here have a problem with procrastinating?
Oh trust me, you don't know the half of it.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I think being on SmashBoards show that everyone here has a problem with procrastinating. I was doing exactly what you're doing last week to be completely honest, and I'm working on some homework due tomorrow right now too. :laugh:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ja...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think being on SmashBoards show that everyone here has a problem with procrastinating. I was doing exactly what you're doing last week to be completely honest, and I'm working on some homework due tomorrow right now too. :laugh:
I have an AP Bio quiz to study for and look where I am...

I'm screwed...

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh trust me, you don't know the half of it.
I have an AP Bio quiz to study for and look where I am...

I'm screwed...

Glad I'm not alone guys. Well I guess I just need something to show more or less for tomorrow.

Oh my god Smash on Friday too....

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I tell you what's annoying...

It's like impossible to find gameplay videos of any game without annoying commentary. Like, I love watching people play games, but they all have unfunny, loud voice overs. Just play in silence, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom