• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

You know it's his opinion right?
Although I agree that Sonic Boom looks meh. I also own Sonic Lost World and it felt extremely underwhelming.
Yes, I know it's his opinion. It's just that Boom is disappointing.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
GG @ Luggy Luggy
Only Falcon and Falco could actually kill you. Yoshi, Wario, and Luigi were close and yet so far. Your Doc is killer, his perscription? KOs

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I have finally decided to open the preferences tab! There is now more blue on the forums! This change is good!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well out of boredom I was able to get this:
https://web.archive.org/web/2013072...ds/super-smash-bros-4-wii-u-3ds-topic.324221/
Oh those poor, miserable fools. Not knowing the hell that would happen soon on.
Trippy. I have no idea why it has me with my Sapphire avatar when I didn't make it until earlier this year, or why it's using a form of the site that wasn't created until after E3 2013. Obviously there's some sort of conspiracy going on.

Funny thing is that's not even the oldest Smash 3DS/Wii U thread.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
GG @ Luggy Luggy
Only Falcon and Falco could actually kill you. Yoshi, Wario, and Luigi were close and yet so far. Your Doc is killer, his perscription? KOs
Thanks, but he's far from perfect. I need to train more with him and get stocks faster. I also need to learn the matchups better, especially with characters that I never see, like Falco. Heck, I've never encountered a serious Rosalina yet, at least in For Glory. That's strange.

Anyway, want to be Knuckles sidekick ? Well answer those questions, and YOU can have big muscles and skip leg days :

Yes, this is real, there's really a thing like that. And yes, they really put "Do you even lift ?" in it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thanks, but he's far from perfect. I need to train more with him and get stocks faster. I also need to learn the matchups better, especially with characters that I never see, like Falco. Heck, I've never encountered a serious Rosalina yet, at least in For Glory. That's strange.

Anyway, want to be Knuckles sidekick ? Well answer those questions, and YOU can have big muscles and skip leg days :

Yes, this is real, there's really a thing like that. And yes, they really put "Do you even lift ?" in it.
1-No.
2-I lost it.
3-Yeah.
4-KNUCKLES SMASH!!!
5-I don't really care. I like waffles.

Last edited:

Soul.

So I've been looking at competitive threads and stuff and saw that Link / Toon Link / Peach's Down B lag cancel is still on the Wii U version. Not sure if this is true.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I just realized, I need to know this before I buy 8 Pro controllers: Does the Wii U actually support 8 pro controllers? (I think after 13 years, it's time to move past the gamecube controllers)
According to this, you can have a max of 7 Wii U pro controllers.

D

Deleted member

I just learned that there's a cat in Bayonetta 2 that backflips out of the way when you try to attack it, much like a cat from another Platinum game.

Cat action game when

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
For some reason, my 3DS hasn't received the 1.04 actualization, yet I can connect to online perfectly.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm rewatching this video of "Brawl in the familly" and the feels are still here dammit :
And now I keep hearing the lyrics in the real song, especially on the Yoshi's Island Remix on Smash4WiiU.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The patch notification says 1.0.4 is coming soon, so nothing to worry about.
And is there a way to turn that off? I've already read it, but I still get the notification there's a new notice.

Last edited:

Soul.

If the Down B lag cancel thing is in the Wii U version as well, then TL mains won't have to worry. Good.
Wario's silly momentum thing he does after being in hitstun animation should be fixed though.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
I just got back from a Smash WiiU demo event! got to play 4 rounds total, 3 with Ness and 1 with Charizard! had a great time. my first match was on the Orbital Gate Assault stage and omg even 4 players is really really crazy on that one. but dayyyym is this game smooth as butter<3

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
If the Down B lag cancel thing is in the Wii U version as well, then TL mains won't have to worry. Good.
Wario's silly momentum thing he does after being in hitstun animation should be fixed though.
I wonder what character they will change, appart for Wario and his flying/defying gravity skills.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I just got back from a Smash WiiU demo event! got to play 4 rounds total, 3 with Ness and 1 with Charizard! had a great time. my first match was on the Orbital Gate Assault stage and omg even 4 players is really really crazy on that one. but dayyyym is this game smooth as butter<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom