• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard @ RamOne RamOne @ Cobalsh Cobalsh @ allison allison
I honestly like Sonic Battle, for GBA. I personally don't think the plot is bad, the game is fun and I wouldn't mind seeing another game of it, whether it'd be console or handheld exclusive.

They could pull a KOF 98/98UM/2002/2002UM with Sonic the Fighters 2 (i.e having all characters from all games be in a game where they beat the crap out of each other, with little to no plot at all)

Like @Chucklehead Tom said, make another game with the Colours/ Generations formula. Its still good, so just use it again.
Also I wouldn't mind another heroes game.... probably cause nostalgia :p

Also dat strolling tho XD
KOF hasn't had a game out recently, has it? If so, I've neglected to notice it. Used to play it at an arcade about two blocks from my house, that and Tekken 2, Killer Instinct 2, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Donkey Kong 3, etc..

Good times, good times.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'll honestly say that I thought Ness was saying something massively slurred. I seriously heard something along the lines of azzamung instead and always wondered why he was saying that.

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
So is there anyplace in Canada that sells the Smash Bros bundle?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
KOF hasn't had a game out recently, has it? If so, I've neglected to notice it. Used to play it at an arcade about two blocks from my house, that and Tekken 2, Killer Instinct 2, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Donkey Kong 3, etc..

Good times, good times.
The last one they released was KOF XIII in 2010. SNK is planing on making another KOF game and another KOF: Maximum Impact game.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Thanks, but he's far from perfect. I need to train more with him and get stocks faster. I also need to learn the matchups better, especially with characters that I never see, like Falco. Heck, I've never encountered a serious Rosalina yet, at least in For Glory. That's strange.

Anyway, want to be Knuckles sidekick ? Well answer those questions, and YOU can have big muscles and skip leg days :

Yes, this is real, there's really a thing like that. And yes, they really put "Do you even lift ?" in it.
Late reply, whoop whoop!

No problem. As you may have noticed, I have trouble killing with the Mario Bros. at high percents.

I've already taken 3 tests today, this shouldn't be too bad...
NAME: Space Stranger
1. No
2. Pfffffffffffffffft
3. Nature doesn't like me ._.
4. :4shulk::SMASH!
5. I don't chuckle?

Whelp, just bombed this bad boy...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Nintendo allegedly dropped a small nuke on the town that had the leaker that leaked some of the unlockable stages, so I wouldn't bet on it (at least not until next Tuesday/Wednesday).
Actually, he is still kicking.

Here's his newest video:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Gee guiz, I wonder if Shrek is going to get in. Samurai sed so. :troll:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Hola Amigos

Ok so, I'm going to reintroduce myself to the social thread as if I was never here.

I'm Nielicus, I'm 16, I love to sing and **** around, and Bill Trenen is my baby. Also I stan for Lady Gaga

D

Deleted member

HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP.

I BEAT
DISCIPLE LORITHIA!

FREAKING FINALLY. I'VE BEEN STUCK ON THIS BOSS FOR LIKE A WEEK. YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's a special place in hell for people who ask for Raikou/Suicune/Entei Lv. 21 to 30.... Now I regret taking a 6 Rayquaza Challenge.

The Rosalina nerfs are real

Got a Falcon Punch kill by punching Luma, which extended/delayed the hitbox for like 4 seconds.
Well, now I will feel even more bad by killing those little star kids....
...wait did you said 4 seconds?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
He meant the Falcon Punch's hitbox was extended for like 4 seconds. Luma comes back every 13 seconds.
What in the world? I need to see this in action. That sounds insane. Luma is already easy enough to hit though. >.>

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
He meant the Falcon Punch's hitbox was extended for like 4 seconds. Luma comes back every 13 seconds.
Yeah I got that, I got surprised because 4 seconds is a lot.

I imagine Falcon punching Luma and then rubbing his fiery fist on Rosalina after that......ouch

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Thanks, but he's far from perfect. I need to train more with him and get stocks faster. I also need to learn the matchups better, especially with characters that I never see, like Falco. Heck, I've never encountered a serious Rosalina yet, at least in For Glory. That's strange.

Anyway, want to be Knuckles sidekick ? Well answer those questions, and YOU can have big muscles and skip leg days :

Yes, this is real, there's really a thing like that. And yes, they really put "Do you even lift ?" in it.
Yes
Yes
Yes
All of the above
I got me swag!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wait, so is it just the hitbox, or does Captain Falcon stay in his animation for an addition 4 seconds as well? If it's the latter, maybe this could be used in advantage for Rosalina.

Soul.

Wait, so is it just the hitbox, or does Captain Falcon stay in his animation for an addition 4 seconds as well? If it's the latter, maybe this could be used in advantage for Rosalina.
It's most likely the hitbox that stays. The animation ends, but the hitbox does not.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sorry for the late replies, I was gone somewhere.

Oh man, that takes me back. I used to be addicted to Neopets as much as I was at Habbo Hotel.

I only stopped playing Neopets because I tried out.. illegal programs... to help boost my NP. Got banned within the same week. :p

I still have my Habbo account. I just never go on it evermore.
I've actually been considering going back and seeing what has changed.
Sure it'll be through the mind of a jaded Internet nerd, but it'll be fun.

I don't get it.
Let's just say it was a more innocent time.

Last edited:

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
ITT Satisfying Smash Moments?

I was playing against a Dedede as Falcon, two stocks each. I had around 130% and he had 80%. He sends a Gordo at me, I reverse falcon punch it and instantly K.O. him. He was so salty, he killed himself and left the room as soon as it was over.

I know this isn't that special, but it felt pretty good.

Anything that you thought that felt satisfying?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
ITT Satisfying Smash Moments?

I was playing against a Dedede as Falcon, two stocks each. I had around 130% and he had 80%. He sends a Gordo at me, I reverse falcon punch it and instantly K.O. him. He was so salty, he killed himself and left the room as soon as it was over.

I know this isn't that special, but it felt pretty good.

Anything that you thought that felt satisfying?
Beating the second challenge board after a month and half.

Unlocking every character the same day I got the game.

Beating All-Star and in Hard and 100 Man Smash with everyone.

Completing the "KO 4 enemies in Cruel Smash" challenge.

8 player Smash announcement.

Winning Smash Run with everyone in their deafult movesets with no powers or equipment.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I will admit, I thought Sonic Boom showed some promise and I don't care about the franchise anymore, but damn, did it bomb hard.

Say what you will about how Mega Man is treated by Capcom nowadays, but I sometimes think Sega can do worse stuff with the Sonic franchise.
Well, Big Red Button is the culprit here. Sega may have had enough control to give them a budget and time limit, but that's about it. There's games to blame them for, but it ain't Boom. They didn't make the 3DS version either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom